Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pepismax, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Got a server error when I clicked the link :/

2. server error lol

3. [​IMG]

My bad guys :(

4. That for 20? For real?

5. ^If that is ROCK-HARD then maybe you got ripped a little.

if its FLUFFY please don't go to this "so called dealer" again. ...tell him... (BUT FIRST GET A SCALE!)

Looks like some nice smoke though, how was it?
    :smoking:

6. Haven't smoked it yet, it's kinda sticky actually, I'm waiting to go to a play high as fuck.

7. holy fuck man. where I am you got nig fucked up the ass.

That is worth like 5 bucks, 8 at most.

yeah you got raped bro. thats not 2 grams. but then again, based on where you live, that may sell for 20 bucks.

Just wish I had a pound to sell in that area haha

8. 1 gram, I live in the Milwaukee area.

9. Looks ok to me but it depends on where you live. Indianapolis I can get a quarter oz for $40 .

10. Lol I knew that that's not 2 grams, if it was 2 I would've paid 40.

11. oh. okay.

That's supposed to be a gram?

12. That looks like .3 you got jipped

13. #16 Pepismax, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    I'm not totally sure what it's supposed to be, he said a gram, I mean it's pretty big, the picture doesn't show the other side. He also was in a car, so maybe he charges for gas money? I don't know, all I know is that it wasn't actually my money, and that I borrowed it from my Dad, lol. Either way I'm going to get high as shit from this.

14. You really got jipped bro

15. If he charged for gas money, he would just ask for more cash not skim off the bud. If you grind/break up all of it and lay it out then take a pic (with a penny/etc. visible as reference) that's the best way to judge if you got ripped or not.

Dick move lol leave a bowl for your dad if he tokes :smoking:

16. You got blessed with that crucial .25

Roll like a quarter blunt

17. Luckily I don't smoke out of papers or blunts. lol

[​IMG]