Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThaBrokeOne, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Ight so I bought this for 20 bucks, its my first time buying it myself.

ForumRunner_20121107_200926.png

I kinda kno tha Guy and ive blazed with him before and he sells good shit. This is supposed to be OOG kush but im wonderin if this is really worth 20, before I buy more

2. Definitely worth it.

3. that's a great deal in my area and most areas

4. Looks like a pretty solid 20 bag and good bud. Good job OP, 80% of the "did i get ripped off" threads are usually always a rip off haha

5. That's a fat gram if I ever saw one. And it's dankycakes. :eek:

Sweet!

6. i got some og kush that looks just like that, gave some to a few my friends today, hmm...

7. Looks like good bud and plenty of it for $20. Good job not getting ripped off haha, first time I tried to buy weed I lost $60 :(

8. can you guys tell me how much it looks like?

9. Around a gram or so, looks fire. Not a bad deal, but i'd invest in a 10-15 dollar pocket scale so you always know what your getting! :smoke:

10. Naw bro you got hooked up

11. Idk, that looks a little short to me. Looks like about a gram, should be 1.4 where I'm at.

12. Nobody is really going to be able to tell you exactly how much it is just by a picture. Our eyes ain't scales, son lol.

In all seriousness though, it looks like a good gram to me. I would invest in a small scale, you can get one at your Lhs for probably twenty bucks.

13. Yeah dude, that's a pretty good deal. Have you smoked it yet? Is it any good?

14. yeah thats definately a good deal, thats actually probably worth more than 20, you did good job bro, good buy