Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get ripped ofF?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrangerJuice, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Youre entirely wrong lol

2. If someone told you they can get you a half ounce of good weed or even mediocre/shit weed for 50 bucks would you really believe them? I wouldn't, that's unheard of.

Besides the dude got what he paid for so who gives a fuck. He was looking for weed and he got some that wasn't much less that he could've gotten anywhere else.

His guy who went to pick it up for him prolly just needed the 50 bucks to score some weight and then threw him a 50-60 peice.

He did not get ripped off.

3. Read my post and stop assuming you know everything.

4. it doesn't matter this dude wasn't getting any more weed with his 50 dollars elsewhere so he should by no means feel like he got ripped off.

5. #45 RExx, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    he paid $50, he got 50 dollars worth of weed. nuff said.

didn't get ripped off that's all that matters.

now if you pay 100-200 bucks and get pretty much exactly what you'd get paying dime for dime then then that's a different story because even if you aren't buying weight and you're just buying dimes you still could've gotten a deal.

but regardless if you get what you paid for dime for dime you essentially aren't getting ripped off.

6. As I said, I can get a pound of dank for $1500. Tell me sir, you know math, right? Does that not equal less than $50 per half?

7. the bigger money you spend, the more you get for your money.

50 dollars is nickel dime shit, you can't expect to get much more for your money with that. i don't even pick up any form of weight unless i spend at least $100 usually. for 50 bucks ill just get a deal from my nickel/dime dealer going something like 4 dimes of sour 4-5 nicks of ari and that's still a hell of a deal.

sure the kid could've gotten more, but at least he didn't get less. he broke even.

doesn't sound like gettin ripped off to me......... ~_~

8. hahaha i bet he got a half ounce with your fifty, and gave you an eighth of it lol

9. you think everyone pays the same amount for weed? No. You just pay on the higher side...

Maybe thats it.. you feel insecure that u expect an 8th for 50 bucks and the next person expects a quarter

What is 50 dollars worth of bud to you. Is NOT 50 worth for me...

Im done

10. yea buddy everything varies

i can probably get just as much weed for 50 bucks as you can

fuck it who cares smoke weed get high kids thats aLL

11. You are the stupidest poster on here, ever. I would never let someone take my $50 then bring me anything less than 7 grams of dank, and they would also be weighing it out for me.

12. I dont see how you people dont consider this being ripped off. If your told your getting a half for 50 and you get less than half you got ripped off end of story. I dont care if you got what you normally would get. I would have taken my money elsewhere, the only reason he bought off the guy was for a half ounce. If someone is giving a good deal liike that it is cuz there weed is shitty, so you would expect to get what your told, if not you got ripped

13. You totally ignored my point lol.

Ill assume thats because you realized how wrong u are LOL

Now im done

14. Paying $50 for an eighth of chronic is very normal in a non-MMJ state.

Obviously, people buying larger quantities (half oz, oz, qp, etc.) are paying less than that.

15. i live in new jersey and apparently weed is abnormally expensive here just like in new york. you'll end up payin 400-450 for an ounce of dank if you don't have a good connect. my friend just started sellin weed again a month ago and he paid 60 for an eighth. weed aint fuckin cheap around here like it is for all you posters who live in areas that aren't densely populated like my state.

whatever i still get a good amount of weed for 50 bucks buyin nickel/dime gettin deals and the way i smoke makes it last a while cuz i'm super efficient with a lightbulb vape.

it's all good to me i don't need to buy weight spending double digits.

16. doesnt matter. the kid got lied to but he didnt get straight up beat.

getting beat is spending 50 bucks and getting 30-40 bucks worth of pot.

17. the point is i dont give a shit lmao.

what im saying makes sense anyway so i dont care

18. Ya not saying its too horrible. I would just consider it getting ripped off. If I wasnt getting a half ounce I wouldnt have given him a penny, I see what your saying too though

19. Guys i live in the south its 10$=1g
    25=quarter
    50=half o

20. Ethier way not even half an o would fit in it either... N op wat u probably got was an 1/8 not a half o.