Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?(Pretty sure I did)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WetwithSharp, May 26, 2010.

1. Looks like schwag. Did you not look at the bag before you gave him the money, and just left?

2. That's maybe 10-20$ worth of very poor quality weed. I'm sorry you got ripped off 60 dollars. Go back to him and ask for him to be a man and give you your money back, but don't escalate it to violence. Not worth it, just move on and know that you learned your lesson, and it won't happen again.

But might as well get a blunt and smoke it, see if it gets you high. Just get all those seeds out, or throw em random places.

3. hahaha win, i know what u talking abt houston area?

4. dude, you got fucked over

that sucks but smoke it up and take your lesson i wont even buy shwag anymore :S
    make some food out of it?

5. No, I dont. That part you're referring to is in quotations. That was the 'guy who hooked me up with the dude'.

6. Yeah, just smoked...feeling alright. Might be due to it being out of a bong. Still got ripped off though :( Last time the lady does a deal for me :p haha

7. Looks like a horrific deal for $70.
    You got ripped.

I get ounces of better schwag out here for like $35.. haha.

8. lol that doesn't even look like schwag hahahaaa.... it looks like someone just put gross dried up leaves and dirt in a bag and shit in it.... then sold it to u for 70 bucks lol....

9. lmfao, dude that's hilarious. Though it hurts....lol

10. lol.

But anyways yea if it doesnt do the job of getting you high, then u know u got ripped off.

11. Lmfao ye.

I wouldn't even treat my lungs that bad trying to smoke 4+ bowls of that shit to try and get a tiny high.

I would probably throw that shit away or try selling it to wannabe druggie kids at the skate park.

12. sorry bro but that looks disgusting..

13. Everyone has already said it, but: that bud looks like the exact opposite of dank. Pretty much really shitty schwag. Pretty much dirt weed. If your lucky youll get a good headache from that. Take all of our advise and find a better dealer but dont beat that guys ass, thats not worth it.

14. schwagggg :mad::mad:

15. lol sorry man... i'd be pretty depressed too if i paid 70 for that shitty shit haha... jus go back to dealer with a gun and be like bitch i want my money back!!..... and all yo weeeed!!

16. No. If someone found out, it could become some retarded statistic (marijuana causes violence or someshit).

17. This. Some of the best bud I've gotten didn't look as good as others I've gotten, and alternatively sometimes the best looking stuff doesn't smoke as good as it looks.

For those saying it looks really bad, its atleast in buds. The really bad stuff I get isn't in buds. It also looks like it could be a quarter. Would I have paid $70 for that? Probably not. But that doesn't mean you got ripped off. If thats all you can find, why not? Like you said, you probably won't go back, but it couldn't hurt by telling him you weren't impressed with the quality, and see if he can get ya a little better connection. Good vibes to you man, don't let what people say in here keep ya from having a good time.

18. i know i was jk man lol.... but yea u prolly shouldn't go to that dealer anymore haha.. or just tell him straight up thats not worth 70 bucks... it probly isnt even a quarter lol

19. I like that idea... random wild maryjane growin all over the place. I'd probably germinate em then plant them around my campus just for shits.

20. you got pwnd man
    sorry