Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped? >_>

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by z16, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I paid $10 bucks.. it's mostly shake

http://i46.tinypic.com/5clq9t.jpg"

2. Yeah you did

3. Yes, you got ripped off, that looks like half a bowls worth

4. That guy ripped you a new asshole.

5. Yeah you kinda did. Well it's only 10 bucks, better luck next time.

6. you must be new to smoking, well atleast now you know, also dont buy from that same dealer again

7. Lol people on grasscity dont know shit... grind up .5 and put it in the corner of a bag and see how much it looks like.

8. [quote name='"Headrush420"']Lol people on grasscity dont know shit... grind up .5 and put it in the corner of a bag and see how much it looks like.[/quote]

Ya it doesnt look like half a bowl its the size of a quarter almost

9. Especially when you can see that's not ground-up at all.

10. [quote name='"Arthemesic"']

Especially when you can see that's not ground-up at all.[/quote]

Except the pic was taken with a flip phone lol

11. Where are you located OP?

Doesn't look like you got ripped too badly, unless the quality of the weed is shit. Looks to be about .5, and if you are on the East Coast, lots of people pay $20/g for good quality bud.

12. it could easily be a half gram...

13. Definately. But hey, most people get ripped off at one time or another. Now you know that that dealer is a thieving fucker and you don't go back to him.

14. Is it that serious, I will give you ten bucks to end this thread.

15. Haha yeah :p But you can kinda see it's shake and somewhat intact.

16. I wouldn't necessarily say that you got ripped off. It all depends on location and how much is there. It looks like about .5 to me, and if it's decent (which I can't tell from the pic), then you got an average deal on the East coast of the US where I live. Happy toking!

17. It shake/shwag what ever the fuck you wanna call it, and it's like 0.5g. You got ripped , fuck that dealer.

18. Don't let all the pot snobs get to ya. It's not the worst deal. I've given smaller bags than that for 10.

19. I'm located in utah, and I'm fairly new to buying. Oh well I guess it is only $10 bucks. not too big of a deal