Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whatwhat911, May 18, 2009.

1. Yes I'm over 18 and I know this is a stupid question "when you get high you'll know it" etc. but im just really worried that its placebo and what I felt wasn't something I've heard of before..

basically I took 4-5 blunt hits and I took a deep breathe after to make sure im inhaling, ive smoked 2 times before once I felt nothing, second was nothing maybe a little woozy, this time nothing for 5 minutes (shouldnt it happen in a few seconds?) and well I cant remember much but my vision was all blurry and moving around and I was worried about someone talking to me in my house because they'd know (paranoia?)

so basically felt weird and my vision was like in a tunnel and I didnt know wtf was on the tv and I kept thinking of weird things.

people usually explain it as what I feel like when im drunk just chilling but for me it was fucked up and I would go sober for 5 seconds and then back

2. Yo dude, you were high as shit. I can usually comprehend whats on the T.V. Props bro, you got stoned!

3. Yeah, you were high, who told you it would be different? did time go by hella slow? did the dumbest tv show seem amazing? were you hungry? Lazy? felt like chillin? yes to all these means you're high.

It takes way more than a few seconds. edibles can take up to half and hour. smoking it normally takes about 3-4 minutes (for me). hitting the volcano: I feel it as im taking my first rip.

4. It feels like you keep going back in time. if that make sense? Its like you know what you just did but you cant remember when you did it. Wow I just confused myself.:)

5. yeah time went slow and i didnt care what was going on

also I kept forgetting things and going off in a daze, I took a hot shower and forgot I was in it.

I cant even remember it today.. also I would almost go sober for a second and it would be clear then back to messed up

I guess I was just expecting to feel tired and happy but it was much more then that

6. yes you got baked.
    eventually you'll get used to the feeling and you wil love every minute.:hello:

7. #7 Mandeponium, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Thinking of weird things: that's how I know I'm high. The weirdest shit pops into my head and then leaves immediately and I can't remember what I was thinking about 2 seconds ago.

It's definitely much more than that. That's what being high is.

If you want to just feel tired and happy, take a tylenol PM.

8. you know whats's weird is that I can't explain the feeling of being high to non smokers. the best way I can explain it is that its just like life normally, except all the stupid shit doesnt annoy me.

9. When you get high you won't have to think, "am I high?" you will DEFINITELY know. I was worried that the first time i smoked I wasn't gonna know if I was high, but then I got fucking blazed and knew I was fucking stoned.

10. GOOD shit!!! Right Maroki

Yep thats a superbad quote:smoking:

11. Haha that's how I judge it to. I start crafting these really complicated ideas on social structure and situations and then totally forget what I was thinking about... maybe gonna start writing these things down.

12. Yes sir you were fucking STONED! man Any time I hear about someone new getting totally baked it just makes me happy. But ya man how did you like it? Sometimes when people start smoking the paranoia pisses them off. Oh ya and you being worried about someone talkinin your house was the paranoia peacer and keep tokin!

13. You got high as hell dude, Did time go really slow for you? I love that :)

14. My first time I watched my friend smoke. He put his stuff away and then I told him I wanted to. So I go do it and felt like nothing changed. But since my friend smoked like 5 minutes ago he was already high and I thought fuck it didn't work. Then I started to feel it and breathing in through my mouth tasted really really fucking good. Don't know how to explain it lol. Usually I think about what I'm going to say before I say something. But when I was high I would just like say whatever popped into my head.

15. You were high, man. Congrats. :smoking:

16. every new smoker ive smoked with didnt get truely high until their 3rd or 4th time smoking.

you were high

17. QFT :D:smoking:

18. The first few times(like 3 or 4) I didn't feel high AT ALL. then I smoked with my sister, and she told me when she was getting high, and I started to feel funny a little bit after her, and now I know whenever I'm getting high or about to get high. Just smoke with an experienced person at the same time as you, tell them to tell you when they are feeling high and just remember how you feel. After that, you will ALWAYS know.

Seems kind of weird, but I'm sure they'd tell you.

19. My first 2-3 times I didn't get ripped but I felt diffrent but the first time it actually hit me hard I stood up and could barely walk and had insane tunnel vision also I couldn't think and talk at once so ifit popped it my head it went out my mouth lol now I just enojy my highs I wish I still got that high

20. welcome to our world hehe :smoking::smoking::smoking: