did I get busted by my mom?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FrequentToker, May 24, 2007.

1. Well I came home from work this afternoon and my parents weren't home. I blazed a couple of huge, dank bowls and then went back inside. When they got home I got something to eat and was enjoying it at the kitchen table. While at the table with my parents I leaned on a Cheerio (the breakfast cereal) without realizing it. I thought it was a huge spider or something so I started to freak out and swing at it. After doing so my mom jokingly asked if I was on acid. She also noted that my eyes looked "weird." I just told her that my contacts are bothering me. After coming back to the kitchen later I thought her purse was one of my bags, so I proceeded to take it. My mom thought that was really weird, I just told her I saw it out of the corner of my eye and wasn't really paying attention when I grabbed it. She asked me why I was acting so weird in general, I just said that I was really tired.

After all of that she went to some concert for a couple of hours. When she came back I was sober and had some decent conversations with her, never bringing up any of the shit that occurred earlier.

So do you guys think I was busted?

2. i think you act crazy stoned!

you took her purse eh? heheh

3. Your okay, just dont be around her when you are stoned.

4. She Probally knows....

Mine new for years... Just from everything, from friends to Habits. For long time she use to fuck with me... Like look at me and smile and throw shit at me. Then one day my friend just pulled out a bag and rolled one in front of her and she was cool with it :) I wouldnt suggest that though... As I said it took years.

She also caught my brother by him opening the fridge and staring at it for 30 mins. She had to call me up and tell me how dumb he was :)

5. that's so funny. it's surprising how oblivious parents can be. i doubt she knew.

6. she probablly knows but she would rather you be honest with her

7. Bad news, she knows, and trust me dont be honest with her its usually better to just lay low, dont chill at home or at least around her when your baked, and wear glasses to cover the red eyes a little. You have an advantage with glasses in the baked sense so I would use it.

8. just dont smkoe 4 a while til it blows over

9. one of the best posts ever. the purse part cracked me up cuz i can so relate to you.. when i smoke alot i get confused and i start doing similar things..she probally knows :)

10. no, parents can be so oblivious some times. i know mine are.

11. thanks man, you helped me remember to grab my bowl off the table. close call.

12. parents usally do know what your doing

mine new i smoked when i was 12 [im not saying people who are 12 should smoke] but didnt bust me till i was 16

13. i got busted the first time i smoked weed. my cousin who lived next door, ( who sold and smoked the shit wid me) narced to her on me. she would make jokes when i came home baked but never really knew what i was doing. we moved a year later and one day pulled out a fat bowl, so i had to pretend i hadnt smoked ever before, it was hylariouse. then now 2 years later she knows the truth. :)

" I got two states a mind stoned and asleep, first i hit the sweet leaves and then i have nice dreams, when i get up i wake and bake, what you want me to say?"

14. People say parents can be very oblivious, but in my opinion it's the kids that can be pretty oblivious. Most parents are suprisingly perceptive especially when it comes to the children they have been raising for 18 some years. I'd imagine she knows but does not want to go through the stress and trouble of busting you for doing something that is really alot better for you than some things you could be doing.