Did i fuck up my germinated seed? please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420daily14, Jan 8, 2011.

1. i may have tampered with the seed a little too much and im wondering if i should restart with a fresh seed

i put the seed in a nice dark space that wasent that warm yesterday and checked it today and didnt see it sprout

so i looked on the forums and it said to put it in a warm area so what i did was i put my tupperware container in a box thats blacked out on the inside and left it behind my PS3 to get warmth

i checked like a hour or so later and noticed the box was kinda hot and then i checked the tupperware and inside the paper towels ware above average warmth. also i moved the seed a little bit and added more water

did i ruing my chances of germination?? wait a other day? start a new seed?

2. It can take a bit longer depending on the genetics of the seed be patient... also no need to add water if its moist and most definantly dont touch the seed while in the process of germ... did u use distilled, source or any other nuetral PH water?

read everything in this forum u can find on germinaton. then yea id jus start over if ur seed doesnt sprout by the end of a week...

3. keep it moist, and let it be for a few days, it can take longer than 5 days too

4. i used distilled water...im so excited to get growing i just want this bitch to sprout lol :hello: