Did I do wrong? LOL

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gotmunchies, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Alright I agree to take my cousins friend with me for a pick up he wanted a pound so whatever I take my car he takes his I tell him park a block away from the house cuz I didn't want him to know where I got my shit. Anyways I go in get the stuff drive a block down where he is at and give it to him ..He decides he wants to see it and see if he was getting ripped off or not LOL so I say okay whatever he starts looking at it in his trunk and some random guy walks up to us and says "HEY WHAT YOU GOT THERE.. LET ME GET SOME I CAN SMELL IT.. My cousins friend starts tripping out like closes the trunk and says I don't know what your talking about. This dude then gets louder LIKE YOU THINK I'M A BUM!? I GOT MONEY GIVE ME SOME" he starts taking out money and I WALK AWAY like I didn't know my cousins friend he ended up dealing to the guy on the spot LOL.. I drove off and waved goodbye.. Fuck that I wasn't getting busted .... For my sake I did drove off slowly to make sure he didn't get beat up and robbed LOL !

2. nah bro you hooked him up.. he can do whatever he wants with it and you dont have to be attached to it. if you werent comfortable then walking away is the smart decision.

3. Nah man I think you did the right thing. Selling to random people on the street is fucking retarded. A great way to get busted, robbed, or shanked.

And no offense, but your counsin seems like an idiot. Why not just wait till you're home. I mean if you get ripped, you get ripped. What was he gonna do? Go back to the dealer? Yeah, good luck with that.

4. Yes

You did

You did do wrong LOL

5. you seem like an idiot .

1. you didn't read op properly. cousin friend
    2. just look at the bold .

6. Of course you did wrong, you didn't get your commission man. He scored caused of you.

:rolleyes:

7. LOL I got 50 bucks out of it ... I told him it was 700 but I got it for 650 ... gatta get my smoke on to!! shhhiit GAS AIN't FREE lol

8. hahah, 50 bucks alone is still mighty generous of you. i know people who would charge triple and pinch a lot of a sack, mad grimmy but you gotta do waht you gotta do.

Next time, he is tryin to re-up, but like yeah my guy bumped his price up to 750 or someshit like that haha . works like a charm =]

edit - im guessing your talkin about regualar quality or mids ? correct ?

9. It should have been pretty clear the guy wasnt a cop. With a pound, the cop wouldnt need to do anything to put you away for a while. Also, you got a pound for 650? WTF?

10. haha i just thought about it and who knows, the more i think the more it sounds like a sting operation. Cops are watching dealer, this guy goes to his dealer, they see him leave, drop a pound off and outta no where some oddball walks up to the guy and is like sell me a sack all loud and shit.

either the guy is a moron waiting to get shot or the most badass clever cop. You decide. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. You're game. It's always a friend of a friend (or cousin lol) who gets you busted.

12. Im still more wondering about the pound for 650. If he really did get a pound for that little, it had to be the worst shchwag ever.

13. 650 for a pound? I doubt anyone's smelling those middies bro.

I keed, I keed.

But seriously, what the fuck. 650?

14. It's low mids but no completely shwag weed.. It gets you a decent high with a smooth taste not harsh like brick weed. it ain't no dirty weed it's not to dry and not to moist doesn't have a lot of seeds they usually end up at the bottom of the bag.. The reason I get it so cheap is because my boy gets it from his cousin that grows in texas... Generous indeed I am because I used to get my pounds of low mids for 850 .. He is my cousins good friend so I hooked him up.. Other people I woulda fukked LOL

15. Yeah seriously for hooking someone up with a pound non family or friend, I would make a couple hundred on that.

16. Exactly dude, this guy shouldn't know you get your weed for that cheap. Shoulda told him 1200 or something, haha.

17. So I misread a little piece, real big fucking deal. An oh, one little typo and I'm an idiot? Well that's a pretty dumbass statement to make :rolleyes:

18. thats a real nice way to speak to a lady