Did i do the right thing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by citydwella, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Ok guys, so a few nights ago my homie had my other friends bike, the friend who took the bike ( without my other friend knowing) took it and left it somewhere. When he came back it was gone and i knew about it. so I told my homie whos bike got jacked and just told him he left it straight up and it got stolen. did i do the right thing?:(

2. maybe coulda given dude a chance to come clean to the guy about it, but w/e

its a bike

i can go get 5 of them at the dump and cobble them together into a new one
    and sell it to your friend whos never been to the dump

3. Dude, what?

4. Lol i once wired electrodes onto the sweat glands of my ballsacks and juiced the fuck out of them and told my to cousin drink it :laughing:

5. it depends man, if it was a high end BMX or jump bike you usuallly cant get them at the dump, and they are fuckin expensive

6. LOL what the fuck did i just read:D

7. BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! whhaaaaaaat???

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

wrong thread maybe??

8. Bro you should have been 100% honest. You didn't do the right god-damned thing how could you ask us that? You did the acceptable, or the O.K. thing. NOT the right thing.

9. What kinda bikes we talking about here?
    BMX? Road? Mtn? Motorcycle?

I use to BMX and that would def suck, as a Teen those are expensive...
    ...But now I Road Bike, and my $4,000 bike doesn't go missing lol.

10. nope. right thing is to mind your own buisness, unless someone brought you into it or it was escalating to the point of a fight. but ultimatly its not your responsibility so its not your problem and thats why its not your buisness so its not where your mind should be at all

11. So then pretty much I don't ever wanna hang around you, or the thread starter if he thinks agrees with you on this topic. Some good, nurturing friends you guys are I bet. Your friend comes up to you inquiring about the bike and you lead him off his trail. Defend justice instead tryin to live totally for yourselves grasscity (some of you)

12. Well said.