Did I do the right thing?

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Dec 4, 2012.

1. There a been some makeshit hut down the street from me in these woods that are right up on the road. You can easily see the hut when walkin down the street. I assume some bum has been living there.. But I have found syringes on the street near that area before.

So today whilst walkin to get some pork fried rice, I decided to dismantle it.. I took down all the branches that were leaning up against the tree.. I also noticed some sharpened sticks and metal bars near the hut aswell..

There are plenty of young kids and teens that live on my block and I dont want some herione addict bum living in the woods where its nice and dark at night.. If some young girl were to walk pass he could easily grab her in the darkness and possibly rape her. :mad:

I have no problem with bums making huts and living their lives, But not on my block. Not where there are little kids playing. :mad:

I felt bad doing it afterwords tho. :(

2. Oh so you like homeless drug addicts to live on other people's street, not yours. Not in my backyard.

3. Well. there are plenty of woods that dont lay next to a street in my town. Plenty.

And yes, My block is my concern. Someone elses block can be their concern.

4. I prolly would have investamigated a bit - sounds entirely possible that you just destroyed some kids fort.

5. You should have left it alone. Just because someone is homeless does not mean they're a heroin addict and or plan to rape random women. These type of assumptions are why the homeless are stereotyped and feared.

6. Yeah.. because the syringes I found dont point to drug use. :rolleyes:

7. These. I'm pretty sure it was unnecessary...

And the syringes could've been from anyone.

8. It is what it is

9. Oh well, Whats done is done. :devious:

10. You did the right thing for your community.

The homeless man won't care either way, he will move on somewhere else and build a new structure.

He is homeless.

11. Thats what Im sayin.. Its not like the guy spent thousands of dollars to construct this hut... Just a couple dozen branches and thin tree's leaning up against a big tree.

12. That.

Or some 12 year old is crying over all the work and pride he put into it.

13. Well... Even Rome had to rebuild at some point :D.

14. hahahha AWESOME!:cool: ^^

15. lol, yeah, fuck kids and their imaginations and shit

16. Tricky one but I'm not entirely sure about the whole rape thing just because they were homeless and possibly an addict.

But idk anyway OP, proboably did the right thing.

17. #17 0ilers, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Why did you make this thread if you obviously aren't taking any feedback in to consideration?
    Sound like a bit of a selfish prick so far.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

18. Probably wasn't the "right" thing ,but in the safety for the kids that was good enough.

19. #19 Flemian, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012

What am I gonna do? Help him rebuild lmao.

and yes, Im the selfish prick that considered the safety of the young kids living on my block.
    HOW SELFISH AM I!!!!!!

And this is my fortune from my fortune cookie that came with the pork friend rice "The simplest answer is to act" So I think the cookie is on my side.

20. So wait im confused..

no one else use to build forts and play junky with there friends?