Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i do it right?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jesus9112, Dec 7, 2009.

1. #1 jesus9112, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    I made some brownies at my friends house, im pretty sure i did it right, we had some spilt oil and he licked it up and licked the spoon of the brownies i had a little of the side of the bowl. Neither of us got high is this normal, or did we just not have enough, do they have to be in brownie form for it to work. There are ready to eat and hes gunna eat one tommorow, so well see but did we do it wrong or is normal for us not to get high just from that.

ALso when i cooked the oil the weed almost immediatly turned black, we did it on medium low heat and it smoked/steamed a ton, it turned into a very black oil. Is that normal?

2. You are supposed to cook it on a low heat so it barely simmers, medium is too high. You probably won't get that high from your brownies, if you do at all. Next time try cannabutter instead of oil.

3. yeah i did do it low haha it barely bubbled if all just steamed and smoked a lot, my logic would be if we did it wrong and burned the thc all the people in the garage would get high n1 did.