Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I dilute my urine test too much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mpal, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Had to take a drug screen today, I have not smoked in a month but I wanted to make sure I would be okay. I drank a 17 ounce water bottle between 9 AM - 10 AM. I drank a 28 ounce gatorade bottle and another 17 ounce water bottle between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM. I took my test around 2 PM. I peed 4-5 times before the test. Do you think it will be too diluted? Really anxious about it!!

2. That actually sounds about perfect. Most likely you were fine before that from the 30 days, but that should've been more than enough to get you squeaky clean!

3. Well, you can always say that you drank a lot of water because you're exercising.