did i create this?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DZL, Jul 24, 2011.

1. this is way to ironic....holy fuck bro

2. Yes, you did create this thread:laughing: congratulations:D

3. ichronic what?

4. I don't even think irony exists anymore

5. dude, bro, man

^ why do i say that shit

6. What are you smoking? And where can i make a purchase?

7. There are three things you may be saying here.

1. The original person who made this account didn't make this thread. It was somebody else on his account. So when he asks "did i create this"? it's ironic to him because he looks at the username and he knows that really doesn't represent him, but he did make the thread. He was also probably high and it blew his mind and that's why he said "holy fuck bro".

2. He was referring to the title as ironic. "Did I create this?" What is "I"...it is the conscious awareness that is connected to everything everywhere. So to say that I created this is to say that there is separation between the two when really there isn't. They are one. Also, he probably wasn't high and it blew his mind when he sober.

3. There was no intention to this thread...

8. #9 DZL, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    this is so set up

hahahaha everywhere i look its overwhelming

9. Are your tripping bro? Ha. What are you saying that you made this thread and our replies because of that other thread? Are you imagining that this was all set up by you because you wanted me to say this? Or am I just crazy? Probably crazy but oh well, ha.

10. You create everything you experience.

If I'm here you become one of my creations, though...haha sorry :eek: :cool: ;)

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpGhEVyrk0[/ame]

12. Lol, the fact that this thread makes complete sense to me makes me wonder if I haven't been spending too much time in my own head.

Then again, I gave up believing in "my own head" a long time ago...but the forum rules don't allow me to phrase things in that first sentence any more precisely. :rolleyes:

13. yo this is art

14. Have you been bangin' 7 gram rocks, bro?
    Cause I see Charlie Sheen trollin in yo' siggy..!