Did I call her a bitch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by folied, May 25, 2010.

1. Don't be too confused. He's telling the truth.

2. Lets not forget how much you men love to take on that bitch role.

3. Okay, can we not turn this into a men vs. women thread? Thanks.

OP, just apologize. It happens to everyone when you're in a relationship and stuff gets heated, but there's no need to drag it out. Just acknowledge that you let your emotions get out of control, and try not to do that next time. Maybe what she's doing when she says she'll text you later is letting the anger die down a little bit before she talks about it again, because she doesn't want to say/do anything that would hurt your relationship. It's actually a really good idea. Remember, it's better to let it lie than to escalate things and do something you regret.

4. I never said men don't get moody. It's pretty rare when someone is being a bitch or a dickhead and they aren't aware that they are acting that way, so theres no need to inform them. It'd be like me eating chicken, and someone coming in the room and saying "your eating fuckin chicken" in an annoyed tone of a statement. No shit I'm eating chicken, it's useless to point out how someone is acting, we are always aware of how we are acting.

5. Very true. This happens to me all the time, but we keep doing it because we hate talking on the stupid phone, but I'm going to assume you don't have the same problem and suggest calling her next time because then she can hear your tone and what not. It helps.

And that's true, if she thinks you called her a bitch, nothing anyone says in this thread will have any significance. You should be trying to find a way to have a good conversation with her instead of trying to decipher whether or not you called her a bitch. And tbh idk how you calling her a bitch has anything to do with her past relationship. A lot of girls use that as an excuse to try to get an apology out of their men even if they are in fact being a bitch. All I can say is just talk to her about shit.

6. yeah homie - you fucked up.

you only pull the 'bitch' out when you're in demolition-mode.
    that wasnt a demolition situation dude. i dont even know why you were on her case

7. Woah, hold on dude. You can't go from a simple spat to "demolition-mode" and still use the same verbage.

"Bitch" doesn't even deserve to be in the same room when you're in "demolition-mode".

I'm thinking "fucking cunt" is more like it when you're in that mode.:D

(Suddenly, all bladies everywhere, in perfect unison, are sitting there with a :eek:...)

C'mon bladies, laugh, it's a joke. I know that us guys just don't understand the whole absoluteness of the infamous "c-word", and how just reading it here seems to get under your skin.

In all seriousness, I was kidding. It was a joke. No, really, I'm being serious here, stop laughing...:D