Did Anyone Notice??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by onefortheages, Feb 2, 2009.

1. O.K., I hope you guys can help me out...I went to my corner pub to watch the game last night and at halftime I stepped out with a buddy and smoked a fat j of S.Haze (sticky -ikky). Well the bar had a bunch of 3-D glasses because the commercials at haftime were in 3-D. Anyway, after the second half started, I noticed the commercials looked like they did during half...I put thew glasses on and low and behold, 3-D!!! I told my buddy and he put them on and agreed it was 3-D...lI told this other guy and he told me I was drunk and didnt even try them...I told Stephanie the bartender and she told me I smelled like weed...I could not convince one person to even try them on during the whole rest of the game!!! They all thought I was kidding or drunk or crazy...very fustrating...now did anyone else watch the second half commercials in 3-D or am I going to have to quit something??

:confused:

2. #2 Boo_Radley, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Not only were some of the commercials 3-D, but the next episode of Chuck is going to be all 3-D. There were about 15 of us watching the commercials with those stupid glasses on yelling out at every cool thing that happened. We probably woulda looked funny from a different point of view.

Dont quit! haha

3. Thank you!!! Wait till I see those assholes!!! I'm gonna blaze the other half of this j now too!!!:)

4. Those glasses don't work for me :(