Did anyone else notice?

Discussion in 'General' started by HarryPotthead, May 17, 2011.

1. Call me OCD, but in that STUPID ASS Lowes commercial that keeps repeating every commercial break for me, the couple is going to Lowes for home improvement 101. The guy is teaching them how to do simple stuff....

Anyway they get to the point where she learns how to use a wrench, and he is like, righty tighty lefty loosey. Then the bitch gets under the sink to tighten the leaking pipe and she is like Righty Tighty! Then proceeds to loosen the nut holding the pipes together by turning it to the LEFT! The pipe stops leaking and the guy is like "Good!":confused::confused::confused:

It drives me crazy every time I see this.... [/endrant]

2. haha thank god someone else noticed that, I thought I was crazy. Dumb bitch.

3. hahaha, oh man I noticed that the other day too

its funny because it looks so awkward when she does it, like they went out of their way to do it that way

4. lol thats funny as hell... but i never seen it

5. I guarantee you it will be the only thing you notice in the commercial now...

6. i usaully dont watch commercials cause i got dvr[​IMG]

7. I haven't seen the commercial but if the fitting is under a sink it might be "upside down"? Like, the right tighty looked like a lefty loosy because you actually have to be looking up at the sink from below for it to be righty.

Fuck now I'm even confused. :smoke:

8. i think your right ...some one check there sink... im too lazy

9. lol i literally just looked at the threads on the pipe under my sink, and the threads spiral upward to the right, meaning turning it to the right would tighten it! muhwahahaha

10. Please post the video, as I have not seen it, and would like to confirm...

-Thank you

11. #11 nuclearbong, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    She turns it in the right direction. You tighten it by turning it clockwise which is what she did. When screwing something in you would be turning the wrench to the right on one side of the screw and to the left on the other. If any of that made sense to you. That bothered me too at first.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VBhtyGaIA0&feature=related[/ame]

12. think you might be onto something

check out this commercial [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKgjXtvfCDU]YouTube - Dunkin' Donuts TMBG commercial Lefty Loosy Righty Tighty[/ame]

everyone else turns the right way except the dude working on the sink

SHIT SON

13. Now I am very confused, the only evidence I have supporting me that she did it wrong tho, is my own sink. If I sit on my knee looking under my sink, I can see the threads on the sink that connect the bottom of the sink to the drain pipe, and from my perspective the threads go upward and counter-clockwise...I will take a picture maybe