Did a free gram of coke earlier..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by x CoLToNxB x, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend calls me up and says he has something special (our code for coke) and that he\'s coming to pick me up. So i get with him and we snort a g in about 2 minutes in 8 lines and we were so fucked up it was intense, then when we started to come down we both threw in for a 1/8th and i rolled 3 big blunts with it and we smoked them all :hello:

It was pretty fun, now i\'m sittin here strokin my bong :smoke:

2. 3 regular sized blunts you mean ;)

sounds fun man, havnt tried coke, maybe i will someday, maybe not, dunno yet

3. sounds like your havin a good night man, better than mine

4. It\'s expensive, doesn\'t last very long, and the comedown for me sucks. If you want to be stimulated take a little adderall or something, it lasts much longer but the comedown still sucks. Maybe stimulants just aren\'t for me though.

5. A gram of coke in 2 minutes? that is some SHITTTTT fucken coke, really that is shit coke.

I love coke though, practically live off it, comedowns don\'t bother me at all just feel tired and wnt more.

6. yeah that\'s not how you\'re supposed to do coke, i don\'t start feeling real good until I start doing more than just one or two lines.

7. i gotta say. There is nothin better than a fat ass blunt right after a good couple lines of coke. I dont care what you think of coke or who the fuck you are, its just DEEE-FUCKIN-LISSH

8. I remember the days of free coke, those were good times.

9. How the fuck do you know how good my coke is?
    It was some fire ass coke:smoke:

10. FUCK COKE.

sorry its just my cup of tea or I got shitty coke but it just made me talk more and feel like death later.

11. Sorry but you sound like a complete clueless stoner.

Go stick to smoking your bud yuor to foolish to be dealing with other drugs like coke.

1 gram in 2 minutes? if you do a gram of actual Good coke in 2 minutes the outcome won\'t be very nice even with tolerance.

How do I know? Because if it\'s 1 drug ive done more then any it\'s coke, even more then bud and ive smoked a fuckload of bud in my lifetime.

edit: why does eeryone keep saying fuck coke? You can never say fuck coke unless you got really good very pure coke where you snort the amount like you do of meth. Put a bump on the end of a key and snort that and your completely fucked and actually rushing and your whole face numbs up and all and it\'s a feeling like no drug in the world.

12. HPI-

you honestly can never judge anyones drugs from him saying anything about it, and im pretty expierienced with some blow, but maybe not as much as you, but i have done my fair share and i have done a gram in 5 mins or less, just get that half o, break up a ton of it and go to town for a few mins. so please dont diss his shit u dont know!

and to the op fuck yea man, getting free blow is a fantastic white christmas lol. shitty blow or not, its still free

13. Yeah so have done a gram in 5 mins or w/e and it was shitty coke because if you do it with real good coke you hae a high chance of death or a Very very bad time and I mean that.

Ive done low end coke, mid grade and very pure to my own purified coke and already after good mid grade coke even with tolerance after a couple lines in less then 15 mins your feeling wayyy fucked and with pure coke yuo don\'t snort lines you snort a bump!

14. Wow, you just got a -rep from me for acting like an ass, my friend said \"It\'s a white christmas colton lets do it big.\" When I asked him how many lines I should make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.