Dicks.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by temporaryaccoun, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Just seen a pic and I just had to make this thread.

So yesterday I was in town looking for some bud.. And it was pretty dry. I'll call this person an acquaintance rather a friend. He is black, tiny and like 5'5 lol, just for some Back round info.

I work my ass off like everyday, and he acts like he works hard because he works Fri-Sun 5 hours a day stacking fucking wine. He tells me how he barely smokes any more and all this shit and I asked if any bud is around. He is like yeah it's okay weed and 40$ an eighth. (I pay 30$ a eighth for fire if I'm willing to drive 80 miles lol.) And he said the bags aren't fat, I'm like the fuck u mean ***** if I pay for an eighth I want 3.5 grams. He kept calling it good, and then I find out who it's from and I KNOW for 100% fact it's some brown brick weed. Lol.

I was like nah I'll be back in like two hours I'm going to ride out and get some fire but I'll smoke with you since you tried to find some. He told me to hurry up like three times :confused: even my boss was like ":confused: do you owe him something? i was like no..."

The time I was gone, he is blowing up my phone, sending me a lot of messages, and if I didn't reply within 3 minutes he would send it two to three more times. Rofl. I was gone a bit more than I planned, because I was talking to the guy with my boss because they are good friends and we are all in a company together. He is still blowing my phone up, I already have plans to go chill with some bitches but yet I still texted him when I got back with a rolled blunt.

It was some really good shit too, hydroponically grown and freshly harvested. My boss was amazed lol. Anyways I tell him I'll meet you on so and so street in a minute, so what the fuck does he do, stand right in front of the place I'm at in town which is being watched by cops all the time, because my name and the things my boss used to do.

I was like man you can't be doing that shit. Anyways he asked to see it so I let him and he's like aw man that's some fucking dank shit blabla smells so good blabla can't wait to smoke it. Smoked the blunt got high as hell and he left and the next day my buddy is telling me he talked to him and how he was talking shit about the weed i got and how it took forever.

I then became outraged inside of me, thinking what the fuck?? I don't owe this ***** shit, if anything he owes me, I offered to smoke with him when I returned, I paid for it, drove 80 miles for it, and then to be all excited and get high off my dank blunt the next day to talk trash about how the weed was shitty and it took me so long, NOT even to me lol.

I feel violated. Regardless of the quality, even if it was shitty weed be thankful I was fucking nice enough to smoke the weed I bought with the money I get from busting my ass and drove 80 miles for it. God I wanna break this ***** in half, I'm gonna fuck with him so bad when I see him, gonna light up a blunt right in front of him and have a talk with him and wave it around, not letting him hit it n shit lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/GlitterBomb/15838913.jpg

O haha even funnier, he smoked me up the other day for the THIRD time, YES THIRD, time I am not even playing. I was even making jokes. It was just a blunt of some shit reggie, but I was very thankful for it and I didn't say anything.

Some more backround info, this guy has always been the guy that always comes around and mooches. He always ask if he can get a blunts worth of me or borrow 20$, and when I had my own place in town he would come by EVERYDAY to get high because me and my room mate had weight. He smoked everyday nearly all day for about 5-6 months, is another reason why I'm pissed the fuck off he is running his mouth lol.

2. Simply put, the guy's a two-faced prick. Tell him exactly what you heard, make him feel pathetic, because he is. Not being too harsh, of course, but this guy needs to learn he's a mooch that's not needed, and he should be thankful you smoked anything with him

3. Scumbag Steve
    Leech

4. I've met people like this, and after confrontation and setting them straight/telling them how I felt, I carried on with my life and didn't speak to them since.

The reason I told them how I felt was to sort of give them a heads up if they're in denial of what they're doing so they can change for the better.

5. I thought this thread was about penis'.

6. just dont chill with him anymore, i thought he like stole all your weed or something lol

7. me too.

8. lol i texted him and told him he is 2faced and shit and he didn't reply then i just seen him on facebook and i called him a bird ass n - i - g ga and he didn't reply either

o wait yes he did rofl

fuck u wad up bitch

me:
    did u get my message you 2 faced slut
    talking shit to o
    u bitch

then he didn't reply rofl

9. This would have some what been a success, IF the thread said "How big is your dick" "Dick Size" "Got a big dick" or anything to do with inches and actual peni them selfs.

See below.

IF "How big is your dick?" then success.
    But fail.

10. Why would you not tell him to get bent right here man? Sounds like you're facilitating his piece-of-shitness to me

11. Man....talking shit on facebook?? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak bruh lol.....

12. When I read that this dude was tiny I thought you were talking about his pen0rz. WHERE'S THE F*CKING DICKS AT YO?!~

jk

OT: If I were you I'd sit down have a talk with him and tell him to piss off. He seems like one of those guys that just don't get it. You gotta to literally push him away or else they just keep coming back.