Dick Scar?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VioletLighter, Jun 14, 2012.

1. So about a week ago, I had the girlfriend over. The usual, chilling, messin around right. At one point I got a very intense handjob (not gonna go into details). see...I didn't realize what the damage was until the next day in the shower where I discovered a cut/scab right on my shaft! I was in shock! But it's more healed now...and I doubt it will leave that bad of an impression if any. But how awesome would it be to tell that story to people?? so my question is, have any of you blades ever recieved any wound or cut, serious or otherwise, on your manhood region? cause I feel like it could be a pretty common occurence with how hardcore sex can be these days. :p oh and btw NO HOMO. that is all.

2. Not awesome at all. What are you in 10th grade a intense hand job ??? You really mean a intense masterbation session

3. You lost me at intense handjob. Hahaha, no need for another hit.

4. [quote name='"Ftsk515"']Not awesome at all. What are you in 10th grade a intense hand job ??? You really mean a intense masterbation session[/quote]

Lol this.
    Handjobs are for kids.
    Put your dick in something real, like a mouth or a gaping vagina hole.

5. Slammed my balls into the stem of a bike when I ate shit when I was like 11. Still have a small scar near my left nut.

6. sheesh...no one appreciates the old fashioned?? ahh fuck y'all. I get it either way. :smoke:

7. It's called a friction burn

She didn't at least spit on it a little? Sounds painful

8. Nothing wrong with handjobs IMO

9. I got a gunshot wound to the right of my dick about 3 inches.

10. [quote name='"halokiller99"']I got a gunshot wound to the right of my dick about 3 inches.[/quote]

ohh shit man...who the hell was shooting??!

11. Homeboy was fucking around with my .22 mag derringer and let one loose on accident.

12. Yesterday After the soccer match vs the Netherlands we were leaving the public viewing area and a dude almost hits a chick while riding his bike. He makes a stoppie and slams his balls right on the seat and frame, he bowed down and didn't do anything for a couple of minutes but moan. I think the guy would have liked to switch roles with you. But anyway intense handjob leaving a scar? Your bitch must have long fingernails haha

13. Homeboy you say? :rolleyes:

14. Yes my freind. He fucked up and shot me. I shoot at the time that was when I was 18 im 21.

15. If she had just used her mouth this thread wouldn't exists. That sucks its not awesome she hurt your little friend not cool. She owes you an intense bj at the least

16. Wtf is this thread. :confused:

17. I have a scar on the left side of my dick because when I was born thats where my urethra ended so they had to do surgery so I could piss normally.

Apperantly its not that uncommon :hide:

18. [quote name='"Durb"']Nothing wrong with handjobs IMO[/quote]

If she's putting your dick through a slaughter house I'll pass

19. you mean its now only 3 inches due to the wound!?;)

20. [quote name='"VioletLighter"']So about a week ago, I had the girlfriend over. The usual, chilling, messin around right. At one point I got a very intense handjob (not gonna go into details). see...I didn't realize what the damage was until the next day in the shower where I discovered a cut/scab right on my shaft! I was in shock! But it's more healed now...and I doubt it will leave that bad of an impression if any. But how awesome would it be to tell that story to people?? so my question is, have any of you blades ever recieved any wound or cut, serious or otherwise, on your manhood region? cause I feel like it could be a pretty common occurence with how hardcore sex can be these days. :p oh and btw NO HOMO. that is all.[/quote]

Lube... spit...? Wtf lol