Diary of a Mad Black Toker

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kennyken747, Apr 26, 2008.

1. High all, whenever I sign up on new forums, I always pass up the Introduction sections because I like to introduce myself in a way that I can also contribute.

My name is Kenny :) You'll get to know me very well, because
    1. I'm starting a weed diary for both your and my own good
    2. I'll start growing in the summer AS SOON AS the last day of school with my friends

<< I know the first rule of grow is to not tell anyone, but I've known at least 50 of the people I hang out with today since at least 4th grade...
    Anyway ,

The Mad Black Toker Begins His Adventure: Part 1

Setting: At my friend Dequarn's house

Alright, so I've known my friend's Dequarn and his brother Warren for about 3 years, and in their neighborhood (apartments) seeing a weed smoker trippin' is a common thing. Let's imagine a place where fighting is called scrapping, because you literally have to scrap for your right. It's really a tough place. Besides the weed smokers, crack fiends were also common around that time, but they just recently cleaned that up.
    Dequarn and Warren now referred to as D and W

Alright, D and W's big cousin (about 19) Darnell, was crazy as hell lol:) Not suicidal crazy, but that special "I'm a professional weed smoka biatch, now respect me" crazy. So he comes to D and W's apartment every once and a while and we mostly go to the mall or the club nearby to pick up dimes(dimes are girls that are perfect 10's incase you didn't know), and chill in the apartments. I was still relatively new to the apartments, but everyone liked me though lol. A lot of the kids there were in the school I was going to, Carter, which D and W also go to, I was pretty popular(but I didn't care because I don't judge anybody by popularity, it's what's inside that counts, and if there is weed smoke inside you, your cool to me :)), so I knew everyone in the apartments.

Now for the experience:

About 10 or 11 people(yeah I know lmao) were crowded in D and W's room(they share a room) and we were playing PS2( Midnight Club 3, GTA: San Andreas, NBA 2K6)

It was about June 2005, as soon as after school let out for the year, so everyone was happy as hell lol.

Here we are playing games, and crazy ass Darnell comes over hollering lol. I didn't kow him at the time so D introduces me. Darnell gets into a play slap-box with Warren(it's funny as hell) OH YEAH and did i mention he was HIGH OUT OF HIS MIND. He still had the blunt in his hand. ( yeah I this isn't one of those uneducated first experiences, I knew alllll about weed, just hadn't tried it.)

Then I start to hear Darnell freestyling his ASS OFF, I mean like Jay-z/Biggie/2Pac/Nas mixed in one, no mess ups or anything. I had forgotten from seeing peeps high before and my own research that Sativa enhances the brain greatly, and this was it !!!!

I had my chance right there, I said exactly "Ayy, bro lemme get a puff o' da blunt"

He was happy as hell and threw it to me and it fell on my shirt lol, he started laughing his ass off.

I took it, and ONCE again I wasn't uneducated, manny manny manyyyyy of my friend's smoke weed and I used to watch them(until I started joining them:)
    I took a puff. Felt nothin'. Took another. Felt nothin'. Now the 3rd and final puff was all it took. I had to piss so I went into the bathroom. After flushing, I looked into the mirror and started smiling. It was one of those "Ah yeah bitch, It's on now" smile's. I went back out the door and broke out like I was Superman or some shit. I had my arms all out like I was the King. All of the sudden I started clowning on(talking about/highsiding) EVERYONE in the room, and I was like goddamn Dave Chappelle. I mean I had to of course use my brain, but it was like I didnt even care what I said, and didn't even clarify it either, but it was still funny as hell, like King of Comedy quality. Seriously, then I get a push on my back. I turn around and it was Darnell. I was like "what bitch haha you wanna freestyle pussy! les' go then bitch ass *****(I'm african american so chill out").

He does his usual routine, and NBA 2K6 is running still on the PS2 , and we had a multitap ( where everyone could play each position) When I started rappin' I Felt Like All Eyes were on me and they were because I was involuntarily turning around to look at everybody's face and every line I was rapping dissing Darnell, they were like OOOOO and DAMNNNNN
    . I was the best : No one could ever touch me, they can't now, and never will. I started experimenting with my rapping flow and started doing some Bizzy Bone(fast rapper) type shit. I mean it was crazy, I felt like the best Rapper alive, and I think I was.

That is the end but it is also not the end (if that makes sense lol)
    In other words, we continued to play PS2 and rap for about 4 hours(coincidentally when my high ended) and everyone went home. Darnell stayed.......

Part 2: Comin ' Soon.

2. uhhhhhhhh, i cant find words to describe what im thinking after this post??:confused::confused:

3. straight up man. Sounds like a chill ass time

p.s. there's gonna be a lot of white people on here that will hate on your grammar or slang but don't give em the time of day.

4. It was man, chill is like the perfect word to explain it lol,
    And up to now I've only been smokin' Sativa's which is what we mostly get down here in Texas

5. What part of Texas are you from?

6. BUMP

+ from Arlington/Dallas/FortWorth area

7. I love freestyling when I'm high

8. sounds like a pretty great first experience. can't wait to see more of your diary.

9. That's a pretty epic first time. Rep+, especially since we black tokers have to stick together. :D

10. i'm white, and can't rap at all. but when i get really really high it just flows out like water. sometimes it's hilarious and relevent like you, but mostly its just random. like my order at the drivethru rap. in conclusion, i'ma go smoke some more fine herbs

11. Sounds like a great first experience. Ripping a blunt then throwing down some freestyle, +rep for all of that.

Great story in general, and it was very easy to read......I'm looking forward to more of these posts, the proper grammar makes them flow smoothly no figuring out what you mean

:wave: welcome to the city

12. High all! I'm glad yal like it my next story is going to be posted either next friday or the friday after that because it's pretty epic, oh yeah and part 2 of story 1 is gonna probably be this friday!

13. Good story, I haven't tried freestyling while high, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't b/c I'd get all confused and whatnot. I used to freestyle a bit about a year ago, maybe I should pick it back up. I'm white as rice btw.

14. Rep for the DFW :smoke: