Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diarrhea is such a buzzkill v2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass the dr0, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Here I am again sitting on the toilet feeling like charizard is using fireblast out my asshole. Almost any food I eat with any different spices makes my ass spit out diarrhea like a fucking Gatling gun. I hate when this happens when I'm high, good thing I have teh interwebz on my iPhone :cool:

2. Yeah, great, we really wanted to know that you're having watery bowel movements.

3. FUCK diarrhea!!!!! had that shit badddd after the flu a couple weeks ago, shit was making me go insane. FUCK IT.

#:cool:

4. Timothy! Bring me your sin

5. Niggha my name ain't no Timothy dawg

6. Hey OP, what did you eat today?

7. To many sweet onion kettle chips :cool:

8. im pretty sure it was a joke dude chill out!

9. I can't shit when I'm high . Well i can .. but i always push too hard and constipate myself. Then i end up shitting baseball like turds :(

10. Sorry I forgot this was the Internet, I'm completely kidding, I was saying that in a ghetto voice.

11. I went hiking in New Mexico for 2 weeks with no flushable toilets and i had diarrhea for 4 of those days. it was horrible

12. Just chips? Tell me all you've eaten and I can try to tell you what's causing the diarrhea.

13. self-appointed poop expert here ^

14. lol hes a fecalmatterist

15. Scatologist.

16. I ate pizza, bowl of cereal, apple and a banana...had diarrhea alllll day, why? Last night I had a salad and pizza for dinner... why!??!?!

17. are you a paper folder or a handful person?

18. Handful as in like cup my hand and dig it up my ass?

19. This may be the answer to your problem(s)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9sJFdzg_AY]D-pants - YouTube[/ame]

20. like...instead of folding the paper u just take a wad and wipe. i personally am a folder, i find less sticks to my ass that way.