Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diarrhea from Chiefin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Maybe it's what you're eating when you got the munchies?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Maybe your body can't handle THC :confused_2: I could smoke salad bowls all day long & it never makes me have the shits

You should try micro dosing see if you still get the same effects

3. This could be the problem.. everytime I get mad Munchies & eat junk food I end up waking up at 6am with stomach pains then it feels like the world is falling out my arse :lmafoe::lmafoe:

I think every stoner has had this happen after the Munchies get the best of us:laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I agree on the muchies. I do recall eating ungodly things a few times so I purposely didn't eat anything out of the ordinary the last couple times. I still had the problem. And yes, I do believe my body just has a problem with thc. Never happened when I was younger but, age does have a tendency to F@$&! things up. I can still have a fair amount of CBD oil without problems. At least I have that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I get the feeling I may have hi-jacked Max69's original post. If it took that turn, my sincerest appologies Max. I'll start a new thread after I get some more data. Thanks all for the input.

• Like Like x 1
  6. :laughing::cry:

• Funny Funny x 1