Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diarrhea from Chiefin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Jun 5, 2011.

1. I read somewhere that sometimes your body expels toxins and chemicals through ur stools. Over the past year, I've noticed when I get high a lot during a week, I have extreme diarrhea smelling like a little bit of skunky bud. Is it true that you can have diarrhea from smoking?

2. I've never had the shits from smoking. Maybe it's bad munchies?

3. you don't really eat too many buds when you're smoking. it's never done that to me... i think it may be psychological. have you been eating a lot of firecrackers by chance? i've noticed that stuff gets a little funky like that when i've eaten buds in edibles.

4. Well duh. But I mean like obviously THC is stored inside ur body after you've smoked since its been thru ur blood and all. IT comes out thru piss or shit. Sometimes the chemicals are released thru shit and causes diarrhea. I read that off an article and im just questioning whether its legit or not.

5. why you smellin your shit for

6. well, i think that thc is first made into a different chemical that is then expelled (and possibly tested for). thc-CoOH or something like that i believe... it's not like your body puts the smoke you inhale in your excretions.

in short, it may have an effect on your stool, but it wouldn't be one that you could recognize and directly attribute to thc without a study or something.

i've never experienced the effects you describe. and i highly doubt that you smelled skunky smell in your poo... or at least not a smell that you could recognize as marijuana.

7. Its from munchies. Weed can never give you actual dhiarea seeing as how its not toxic chemicals... I think it might make your shit stink though. Growing up my dad (ten joints a day type of pot head) always had the stinkiest fucking shits. Then when i got older my shit started smelling like his. This thread just made me think maybe its bud shit lol.

8. Are you mixing your herbs with tobacco at all? That'll do it.

9. Sounds about right, when I used to really crave smoking weed and I really just couldn't I would get crazy stomach cramps and bad diarrhea. Weed is like a bowel relaxer for me..even if that may not be a good thing >_>

10. Its Def from the munchies lol, its just part of bieng a stoner, try to change your diet or eat less oily shit lol.

11. ;) Ahhh, the infamous, "Bud shit."

12. Iv'e had whiskey shit's but never anything like that from pot.

13. I noticed that if I smoke a lot I'll have some bad shits. I'm currently in the processes of researching if it's just coincidental or if it's the cause. Right now, I can't tell since I've been sick and also my body is still getting used to eating better stuff than the crap I ate while in the Navy haha

14. Munchies seems like the obvious cause here. It is easy to overindulge in junk food without realizing the consequences. GL

15. Idk i always get the shits i never thought if it was from wee

16. I have joined this page to find out if other people were getting diarrhea from edibles or from smoking. I've been smoking for about 1 1/2 years now to try and get off of opioids. I also had opioid constipation. I'm doing well with that, but about the last month I've had diarrhea about 4-5 times a day. It is dark green. That is what makes me think it is the weed. I don't get hungry when I use weed so I am different in that respect. In fact, it has the opposite affect on me. I have to force myself to eat when using it. I'm nervous about this because it doesn't seem like I'm getting the nutrients I need, besides the effects, of course are miserable. Thanks.

17. I mentioned this in another post. I was getting crampy diarrhea from smoking certain strains. But, recalled I never got it when using CBD tinctures. It appears to be the THC level that triggers my diarrhea. Perhaps becaus I've always been a bit prone to IBS. I'm on the hunt for high CBD/low THC clones.

• Like Like x 1

18. OP is 8 years old lol I've been smoking 10+ years & marijuana doesn't give me the shits :laughing: I also have all sorts of stomach issues :confused_2:

I didn't go to the toilet for a week after having surgery because the drugs they gave me clogged me up:laughing: the only thing that gave me any pain relief/stopped me going crazy was smoking/eating edibles :smoke:

19. Only reason you get the shits from weed is if it’s moldy. Mycotoxins effect bowel movement , kidney’s and liver.
    Are you growing ur own? Have you been buying the same batch for awhile?

20. I've smoked fresh bought, my own grow and tried different levels of edibles. Always seems to follow the thc content.

• Like Like x 1