Diamonds n sauce vs Live resin "sauce"

Discussion in 'General' started by iDoja, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Was wondering what the differences were.. or are there any??

I understand the differences between live resin, live resin "sugar"..etc

But.. is Sauce, Diamonds and sauce, Live resin "sauce .. pretty much the same thing??

Thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. No they are not

3. Gee Mr @ICGreen Censor in Chief....? lol

4. Cleaning up the trash is hardly censorship.
    Discussing moderator actions in public (especially when you never saw the posts) creates unnecessary drama and is also in violation of the forum guidelines.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Indeed I search as I can I can't find the thread I made to KML?(Admin)
    on removing deleted replies about a year old now suggesting that del'd posts be removed it looks nice too ...no?

pity

6. We have no tool to remove deleted posts. The best we can do is merge them all into one post. Even that is frowned upon because if the need to review is there then it can be confusing as to whom said what to who in what order.
    I can see all your threads, starting from the day you joined.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry for the unnecessary drama caused by my multiple threads. Didn't realize people took it so serious and had nothing better to do..

:confused_2:

8. You were looking for knowledge. Posting in threads and creating 1 thread was within reason>

:smoke:

9. Your answer is they are different, sauce is higher in thca and has a high terp content and live resin I think is less thca and more terps not really sure on that but definitely better is live resin because it can be cheaper then sauce and diamonds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Thanks.. finally somebody has knowledge on a weed site, and can answer a question without crying about it..
    :hola:

11. Grasscity really fell off. This place used to be legit n fun, now it just seems like its left with people who have no friends n hate life..
    Especially that Oscar guy and brews n weed who commented in this thread earlier

Buncha teeny boppers

12. I’m not the most informed about it but I’ve had both and they have a lot of tasty terps but sauce is better for me and of course my dude, please ask if you have more

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha right on.. I asked this question awhile ago and got bashed :confused_2:

Good to know there's still some chill fellow stoners here! ✌

14. Hahahah hell yea I saw no one answered your question directly, annoys me when I can’t find the info I need

• Like Like x 1