Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diagnosed with Depression / GERD. Can I get MMJ in WA state?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hex1023, Oct 3, 2014.

1. #1 Hex1023, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    About 5 months ago I was diagnosed with Moderate severe depression and given Zoloft. I decided that the side effects were too scary to me so I decided to not go on them. I also just this week was diagnosed with GERD which causes severe acid and nausea (still have the nausea but acid went away when perscribed prilosec 20mg). 

My question is are these conditions enough to qualify me for a MMJ license in washington state? Smoking weed has helped with both symptoms significantly. although the smoking may cause a little bit of acid but I experience no negative effects when vaporizing my weed or eating it

2. According to this, seems like the nausea, as a result of a disease which is debitating enough they prescribed pills for part of it might count :) But Im not in WA. Worth arguing for though. Good luck.