Diablo 2-3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by smokinbuyer, Mar 17, 2012.

1. What exactly is diablo? Is it a type of RPG such as oblivion or skyrim?

Do i need to play diablo 1 and 2 to understand the whole storyline and stuffs?

Do you recommend playing it?

2. diablo is an isometric clicking hack and slash RPG

i suggest trying out Torchlight (it is a Diablo clone)

or you can try out diablo 2 still a good game, yet i've played it out

3. diablo2 was the shittttttt. the story is really good, i think there's a youtube series that explains the story in diablo 1 and 2 really in depth and is really interesting. apparently there is a fourth brother in diablo 3.

4. I didn't follow the story on diablo 1 and 2. I just did quests and leveled up my character to level badass

I miss the staff of apocalypse in diablo 1

5. Naw, you can just watch a YouTube video about the storylines. Diablo 2 was the fucking shit though. Enigma!!

6. #6 Deriv, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    I remember my brother had this poison necromancer with all the top-end gear.

Shit was so fun to duel on, he also maxed out some summoning skills which made it so hard for some classes to target you at all.

I would just run through act 5 and grab a shitton of strong magic immune/physical immune monsters and rape everyone in the pk game. :D

The elemental druid and enchantress builds were also so much fun.. good times

Had the act one mercenary on the enchanter sorceress, shit brought that bitches arrow damage to like 50k, so much fun teleporting around while people get 1 hit by a mercenary!

7. I had no life man .. I had an account full of chars above lvl 90(I had a lvl 98) and mules full of legit soj's and other valuable items , oh and I had lots of good rune gear .

8. D2 is one of my favorite games from blizzard next to starcraft.
    I highly recommend you give the second one a try I'm sure theres still a pretty big community still playing.
    Or you could be a man and solo it :devious:
    Either way give it a try.

9. [quote name='"Deriv"']I remember my brother had this poison necromancer with all the top-end gear.

Shit was so fun to duel on, he also maxed out some summoning skills which made it so hard for some classes to target you at all.

I would just run through act 5 and grab a shitton of strong magic immune/physical immune monsters and rape everyone in the pk game. :D

The elemental druid and enchantress builds were also so much fun.. good times

Had the act one mercenary on the enchanter sorceress, shit brought that bitches arrow damage to like 50k, so much fun teleporting around while people get 1 hit by a mercenary![/quote]

Summoners were the worst to duel. straight up lag .. poison necros were relatively easy with a lite sorc or hammerdin

10. IMO Torchlight sucks balls and in no way compares to Diablo. It looks like WoW, has none of the darkness to it that the Diablo series had and it's not satisfying to kill peeps either. It's just full of lame stuff imo.

Hopefully Diablo 3 comes out soon and is as good as D2.

11. Sickest game ever

12. Rofl.. For the record this isn't about diablo 3. I'm asking what is diablo and it just so happens i'm asking about the 2-3rd versions of the game, and in that thread i've looked at it and there is no clear indication what diablo is like i asked.

13. Ohh endless days playing that game.Only game I ever geeked out on it was just that damn good! So much to do then when you get bored you can go back and do things different! From Player vs player to Magicfinding(killing bosses multiple times to get new items) To Player vs monster so much more to the game it really is endless.

14. That game can take some years ...
    The story is pretty cool ..
    You make characters, level them up, and try to get good gear.
    To actually get good at the game, can take some years.. and or $$$
    Some items are worth lots of money
    It is a hell of a game..