Dexter?

Discussion in 'General' started by holyrollers, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Wondering if anyone here watches the show Dexter.. it airs on Showtime, but I download it for free. If anyone else does, wasn't last episode amazing? I'm definitely going to have to watch it again while blazed.

2. I'm five episodes into season two and I'm fairly blown away so far! I actually expected something great from this season and, even under new directors, my every wish has been delivered insofar.

Can't wait for this season to finish airing so I can torrent it.

:D

3. I was gonna make a comment about this show yesterday. This show is great and by far my favorite show. thankfully there are 3 more coming. Last one was very suspenseful. I thought it was going to be different then what happened

4. I've watched a few episodes of season 2 with my friend, but I've yet to become fully invested in the show. I will though, once I have the time I'll start from season 1 and catch up, since it's just a great show.

5. i was thinking of watching this show, dont really know much about it. whats it about

6. Ive seen all of season 1, but then lost Showtime. So I cant wait until the season is over to download it.

7. Basic rundown:

Dexter is a sociopath, so he needs to kill in order to "feel" something. So he works as a detective and kills all the killers and bad people on the side.

8. That's not entirely true, Dexter kills not to 'feel' something but rather to satisfy an urge within him that was caused by an event that happened early in his childhood. He cannot control these urges or rid himself of them, and the only relief he experiences is present after a kill (which he does ritualistically). He is emotionally barren regardless of who or what he kills.

9. **Spoiler Warning**

I'm wondering how Dexter is going to get out of the situation that he was in last episode. The only thing I can think of is that he's going to call up the station, and tell them that Doakes kidnapped him and was trying to frame him for the crime. Other than that, I'm not sure how he's going to get out of the situation that he's currently in, especially since he was shot in the leg.

10. I didn't read any of the posts because I was expecting spoilers but I watched the first season when it first aired and thought it was great, one of the best shows on tv. I just started watching the second season on demand and am only two episodes into it but it seems like it's going to be good.

11. Downloading eps. now as we speak.

12. That is what I thought was going to happen, but that was before they show doakes cages up and then dexter opening up his killing kit.
    BTW..I noticed you're from CT. I'm from eastern, CT. Ledyard to be exact, but I'm now in Savannah, GA for college. I hope it snows a shitton. I'm gonna be coming up on the 14th for break.

13. I was hoping they'd keep doakes as a character. Doesn't look like he'll be on much longer.

14. I hope it doesn't snow at all.. makes walking to class a bitch!

Yeah, his end seems to be inevitable. I'm assuming that after he's gone the focus will be on Lilah, either that or Lundy going to Dexter's house and finding his tools.