Dexter Fucking Sucked.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by IllestVillain, Jan 14, 2014.

1. The only thing I like about the season is deb finally relaxed! She was so fucking annoying because she was in the dark. she should have been in on it long long time ago.

Deb was my favorite in the first few seasons, if only because of how hilariously obscene she was. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But then she just turned all fucking dramatic... I was so psyched when she found out about Dexter like that would lead to something crazy awesome but then it was like she went crazy and super depressed for a while, almost ratted, but then they made up and everything is just goddamn kosher again. BORRRRRINNNGGG. :p

3. Oh I love her mouth I just hated how much she would nag him.

4. Last couple seasons weren't that great, and I wasn't very happy with the ending either. - BUT the show did have its good moments. The trinity season was one of my favorites, and when Deb tried to kill Dex I almost shit my pants, so that's pretty cool.

OP, you shouldn't get so fucking mad at a fucking tv show though. It's fucking fiction bro, fucking calm down, no big fucking deal. :laughing:  

Fuck That.

Dexter was like a fucking role model then he turned into whatever the fuck he turned into.

For fucks sake. I was fucking joking, you fucking need to fucking relax man. Fuck.

7. One of my favorite shows, but the ending kind of let me down.

I know bro. Your "fucks" tipped me off to that ;)

Dont hold back my dude. "Say it wit ya chest, little ass nigga!"

10. all of my yes. this used to be one of my favorite shows until scott buck came along and ruined it.

Trinity season was good, no lie on that. Ice Truck Killer was the best though.

When Deb was on the table and Brian was like "Harry died ten years ago, you cant have him on your shoulder forever" (cant remember exact quote), then Dexter gives that smile and laugh in agreement.

12. I loved every moment of this show. 
    If you didn't.. well then you're on the shit list. 

13. #53 turbotoke, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    No way man.  I saw that coming within 2 episodes.  I never saw Dexter but it had some nice twists without being too random.  Also stopped watching pretty early for both shows so my opinion could be a little inaccurate.

The ending of both were kind of F you's to the fans though.

You can leave this thread asap.

I'm a Dexter fan, but you're one of the rare few if you can honestly say you loved the last season and the last episode :p 

Wait.. You saw that they were all died coming within 2 episodes in lost, and then you never watched Dexter but you know it had some nice twists? I am seriously confused. Are you Negrodamus?

17. #57 Cawdswallup, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Hell yeah I did. I'll even further ostracize myself by stating that I may even consider the last season as my favorite. That's saying I have a favorite though.. I can't choose one. 

18. Yeah I told people I bet they really died.  As far as Dexter I watched the first few seasons, didn't hold my attention after that, but in those seasons I liked the story direction, and from what I've read of the following story it seems more unpredictable, even if the last of it sucked horribly.  I really had no care to watch it so I've just read some of the spoilers.

Its the perfect plot though. A methodical serial killer that only kills other serial killers, they fucked it up halfway through. The entire Lumen episodes was forgettable.

20. I know man it should have been great, it was for a time.  It's even set in my home city so that was another plus, but it fell flat.