Dex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mitch3ll, Dec 17, 2008.

1. is there any thing over the counter stronger then musinex dm yet?

2. Just buy more than 1 bottle and extract it?

I don't know quite what the question is.. Theres alot of brands out there.

3. Get a Zicam Max Cough. It's just like a shot (very little to down) of straight DXM, enough to get ya goin for sure. It's ~375mg I can't remember exact amount. So it's like one for a real nice robotrip, and two for a full on dissociative almost physchedelic experience.

4. ive heard i need to that ill try it some time

5. Yeah man go for the Zicam Max Cough like virt said.

I myself usually just settle for a bottle or 2 of Vicks formula 44 Custom Care Dry Cough, its all dxm also, 354 mgs approx per bottle.

The berry burst flavor actually ain't too shabby, mix it with some coca cola, trust me, its tasty, the syrup alone warms your throat and stomach nice too. It's def worth the 3 or so bucks
    haha

Peace

6. Got a good trip from Zicam Max, orange juice, and extreme sour warhead combo in that order. I lacked good feelings when doing Robo Max or Delsym. The nausea overwhelmed it.

7. And what flavor of extreme sour warhead do you recommend for the best high?

[​IMG]

8. It is good for reducing nausea from what I heard. So I take it right after I take a zicam shot. Orange juice takes out the bitterness of Zicam Max.

9. I get it, you think I was just being sarcastic, don't you?

Well, fine. It's true. You win.

I'll get you next time, though.

:smoking:

10. I got ya JD... here's some useful info.

"Studies have found that Orange Juice contains a psychoactive substance called Deliciousness (DLS). DLS is found to be inert when ingested normally. However, when combined with the popular candy "Warheads" it becomes active inducing a powerful psychedelic, dissociative, and seriously fucking sweet high."

That should clear things up.

Or you could eat two bananas really fast and chug two cans of sprite.

11. How long will that show up on a drug test for?

12. About 3 seconds... it exits your body virtually instantaneously.

13. Yeah man. Nothing beats a good sugar high. Combine it with Dex and things go crazy. haha

14. man that fucked me up drank both the bottles and took 20 musinex dm extra strengths(man i hate swollowing those horse pills)