DEX Questions...

Discussion in 'General' started by ReefaSmoke, Mar 10, 2006.

1. I have 65mg of dex for tomorrow night (friday). My friend has gotten completely messed up off this amount before, but I've never done it before. I work until 7:45 tomorrow, so I don't know how I should dose. I don't want to be up ALL night, so I dont want to start taking it slow at 745, so would it be safe to take all 65mg at around 8? Or should I spread it out. Would it be safe to take some at work at about 6 and take the rest at 8? Anyone with knowledge on the subject, let me know what you think.

2. do you mean dxm?

cuz if you do, 65 mg will do ABSOLUTELY nothing, for anyone

3. i know he means dxm... but im hoping that he said dex because he got a hold of some dex-alone. thats the best and safest route to go dxming with

4. i just go with robitussin cough gels and a few bottle of cvs max strength tussin when i do it

either way, with only 65mg, he isnt going to be doing anything except mayb curing a cough. gotta up that to ATLEAST 400 mg level, atleast bro

5. i dont doubt it isnt enough to do much but at least it doesnt sound like hes taking ccc's

6. the minimum dose for anyone thats never done it before is around 250 mg, 350 if youve had at least some experience with other dissasociatives or hallucinigens. but for real man, 65mg wont do jack shit

7. yes im talking about dexamphetamine/dexedrine, not DXM. Just to clarify things.

8. ohhhhh okay then. for your first time yeah 65mg of dexedrine should be sufficient. first time i did it was in the form of adderall and i took 100mg, i never take less than that but thats just me, i like being gacked as fuck.