devil sticking

Discussion in 'General' started by binonexus, May 27, 2006.

1. this is probably my favorite thing ever to do when stoned.. a little better than hacky sacking.. imo.. has any one else ever done this? i'm pretty sure it's called devil sticking but i've heard it called other things.. it's the 3 sticks that you hit around?

2. What the hell are you talking about? :confused:

3. ive seen those, i remember seeing kids play with those. the same kids that played with that 6 foot ribbon on a wand.

4. ahahahahahhaha OWNED

5. hahahahahahaha funny but your still a dick :D

6. haha i was fuckin sick wit those things back whenever i was a lil kid in like 4th or 5th grade, i could do some crazy shit

7. I had something similar as a kid.

The Diablo
    [​IMG]

Professionals make it look so easy, I could never catch it when I threw it up. I think it's around here somewhere, maybe I'll dig that out and try it.

8. At first I thoguth you meant 3 sticks being hit around, but I thing I know waht you are talking about , theyre called juggling sticks, and I got a set somewhere around this damned place. yeah they were cool but I wasnt very good at them.

9. There was a thread about this up a month ago.

Thanks for reminding me though, gonna try to find my old ones now. Everyone played these in elementary school.