Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Uncledawg, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Do you ever get to the point where your resistance to weed is so strong you no longer get much of a buzz? Detoxing is probably the wrong word, but do you ever purposely refrain from using cannaibis products to let your resistance lessen? How long do you go without? What strategies do use to keep your resistance down?

2. You're talking about tolerance. A lot of people won't check out your thread since it looks like your topic is drug testing.

I started explaining what tolerance is, what causes it, and how to fix it but my edible kicked in so I'm going to take the simple way out and say Marijuana Tolerance: How It Works - Leaf Science

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks. Very interesting article.

• Like Like x 1