Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxing Issues

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bronzevessel, Feb 3, 2014.

1. First, Hello everyone.

Im new to the forum and i seem to be having a problem properly detoxing.

I dreadfully had to stop smoking about 3 years ago, due to a new job. I restarted smoking july 2013. From july to december 2013, i smoked a total of (4) eights of an ounce; basically, just doing one hitters, here and there, after work. By december 18, i stopped again.

January 27, 2014 i tried a home drug test (Brand name: First Check from CVS). The result showed a barely noticeable line. The instructions says "A lighter or thinner line constitutes a negative result.

I immediately started eating only bananas and drinking a blended mixture of crushed raw cranberries, lemons, ocean spray cranberry juice and water for a week. Also, I've been taking gnc mega men 50-plus multi vitamins, to increase my metabolism.

Tried doing another test today, Feb 3rd (same brand from CVS). The result showed an even less noticeable line.

I dont understand why the test results show me barely (if true) being negative.

Im 44 yrs old
    180 lbs
    Im very slim and have very little body fat.

My questions are:

1: Most replies on this topic says it usually takes about 30 days depending on body fat and rate of metabolism. Why is still taking so long for me to get clean?

2: If the home test says im (barely) showing a negative result. Would a test in a lab show that im actually testing positive?

Thanks guys, i really appreciate all replies.