Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChemicalWolfTHC, Sep 17, 2007.

1. So I just purchased a bottle of exterme strength protox drink. A detoxification product. I have stayed clean for 2 days, drank plenty of water, and ate as best I could. tomorro I have a UA I am asked to eat a well balanced meal with Fiber, fruits, and vegatables 3 hours before I take drink the product. Then an hour before I drink it to have three 8 oz glasses of water. Then drink the beverage. Refill the bottle with water, and drink it, and urinate over the next 30 mins.

I have four questions;

1. Are these the proper directions for most detox products?

2. is the thirty minits of urination the time when I am supposed to take the UA or time for the detoxification to complete?

3. If question 2 is true, is there a time limit after the 30 mins of urination in which I can piss clean, or am I good for whenever?

4. Is this shit really gonna work? Or am I screwed?

Also I have been taking small amounts of niacin.

2. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but me personally, I have never passed a drug test with any of those products. I have wasted $100s of dollars trying to use these cleaning products. I am somehow a fluke. I here it does work for most people. I just don't want to take the chance anymore. Think about saving your urine when you know you are clean and freeze it. It will be usuable in a test for up to a year. Either that or just quit a few weeks, drinks tons of water/juice, get lots of excercise to speed up your metabolism. I've never had any luck with these get clean products. I hope it works for you.

3. Thaks for the support :D

4. sprinkle a little bleach powder like nappysan im your pocket ,whenyou pee in the cup drop a pinch in,pass
    or take a tray of paracetimol 10 the morning of the test,gives a false negative pass

5. also niccotine and alcohol are masking drugs also

6. I have some liquid bleach, would that suffice?

Is nicotene really a good plan? I was told to lay off it these last two days...

7. liquid ,yes but hard to do when someone watching, army boys carry in pocket

nicotene is a masking drug for thc,what is the detox kit for general health?

panadol def works

8. Im going to leave a small plastic container with some liquid bleach out and let it evaporate, and see if I cant use that. Bleach wont mess up the test or anything? come up in it? Or look bad?

9. dont know if you will get any resiude from liquid bleach to be able to use ,or if you do wether it will still work

whats the UA for ,isnt it worth a couple of bucks