Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AboutTenPandas, May 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I need to pass a drug test here pretty soon. I was expecting to be tested today and was detoxed and ready. I used to smoke quite a bit, but I think it was ready.

Anyway, my buddy and I were wanting to smoke today and I know I wont be tested for at least two weeks. I know a lot of the tricks. Working out/ going to a sauna, drinking a good amount of water before. That sort of thing.

Anyway, I guess my question is, say I have been recently detoxed, and then smoke once. Will my time needed to detox increase or decrease due to this?

2. What?

If you smoke you will be dirty, how long? Fuck if I know.

3. I wouldnt take the chance, dont be a fucking dumbass and fuck yourself over.

Man up and fucking wait

Edit:Sorry for the hostility, shitty day

4. Haha no problem. And I really don't have a problem with waiting, it was more of a academic question than anything else.

5. It depends on your metabolism. If you smoke every day it can take up to 30 days to clear out. If your body was completely
    clean and you smoke once i would say up to a week to be safe. You can always drink a lot of water buy time. It will dilute your pee and make the test most likely not work, but it looks a
    Little sketchy.