Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guillermo_04, Sep 23, 2009.

1. I read somewhere that THC was stored in fatty cells. I was wondering If I did exercise, would that help expell the chemical from my body, along with high amounts liquids?

2. Ya you got it! Drink lots of water and exercise a lot and you will be THC free.

3. No wonder micheal phelps got through the drug tests.

4. Haha ya he basically is a fish: he is around water all the time and is a machine when it comes to training. I met his mom through my parents friends and she says he is literally in the pool more than on land at some points of the year haha.

5. ^That's so cool ahahah

but yeah dude you pretty much got it. Drink a lot of water [or green tea, it's pretty helpful at detox from what I've heard] and keep moving. It'll flush out of your system in no time.