Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShaneScream, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Well let me start off by saying I'm a pretty fit guy. I'm 5' 7" and 132lbs. I am 18 and haven't gained or lost more than a few pounds in a few years. I would say I have a fast metabolism and in drug screenings before have been able to pass in as little as 5 days. However this drug test will be the most important one in my life, as it is at MEPS and I want to serve in the army and am just trying to detox and afterward will stay clean until I am no longer in the service.
    THE SITUATION
    Smoked 2 grams everyday for a long time. I stopped for 10 days, and took 3 puffs of some juicy fruit the next day. I haven't smoked since then, which was 5 days ago. I estimate my date of the drug test to be in 5-10 more days, giving the total time since the 3 puffs 10-15 days.
    EXPERIENCED ON DETOXING?

Please help me out, I want to have the best chance of passing this test, I ordered a home drug test kit 50/ng online which is suppose to be the same cutoff level used at MEPS.
    (I do my research pretty well.) Please help a blade out with some accurate and effective instructions for detoxing and I will give it my all!

2. No offense but if your joing the Army you were well aware that you must pass a drug test at MEPS. Then again maybe that is why your joining the Army instead of the Marines, lol I'm just joking. If you want to pass a test look into the AZO Standard way to detox, you can get it at any drugsote.

3. This theory gets bigger and bigger as the days go by and is a myth. AZO standards actually say they can cause false positives. And I agree that they can clean your bladder out...but it wouldn't really do much more than water to be honest, and water won't result in a false positive