Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chip Freeman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I'm an everyday smoker, I weigh 130 and have a high matabolism. I dont exercise really at all but I am skinny. How long do you think it would take me to detox if I stop smoking? I dont like the idea of fake pee and detox drinks. I want to detox O'natural. But if anyone has a ball park estimate I would appreciate it. Thanks.

2. 20 to 60 days

3. Well your in the same boat as I am. The only natural/RIGHT WAY way to get thc out your system is to sweat. Start going to the gym at least 2-3 times a day for about an hour or so each visit. Do the thing that makes you sweat the most. Sauna's are great if they are available to you. Drink lots of water! If you aren't peeing every hour you aren't drinking enough. Combined with lots of sweating your system will be clean in no time! And remember to take showers after you sweat so your skin doesn't re-absorb the toxins you just excreted.

4. Thanks. Still open to any other bits of knowledge.