Detox drinks that actually work

Discussion in 'General' started by Badapple100, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Swim has been a causal smoker for about 2 years. He smokes small amounts of very dank medicine out of a one-hitter multiple times a day. The overall quantity consumed is roughly 3.5gs a week. Swim took a 2 week T break before he smoked a J with an old friend. Swim is now back to 1 day clean. A job opportunity was recently offered to swim and he has about 2 weeks before his test. Does swim have a chance to detox? If so what detox kits have been found to work the best?
    Additional information: swim is approximately 150lbs

2. Swim doesn't matter on GC dude lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Detox drinks dont work they just dilute your urine and make it slightly more likely to pass, more likely they just reschedule you. I'm not like a shill or anything for this stuff but check out quickfix plus, I've gotten multiple jobs using it. Like it's the same shit they use to calibrate the machines that test urine so it will def pass. I don't trust detox drinks at all tho, not worth risking a job opportunity.

4. I mean it did the last time I used the forums. Which was like 5 years ago lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I know detox drinks don't "clean" your urine, they just give you a window were it's diluted to the point that the test won't pick anything up. Some have vitamins that mask the dilution, and some are complete garbage. That's why I was asking to see if anyone used one in the past that worked well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 Dr. Natty Light, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    My friend back in HS and post graduation summer used to use detox drinks for probation drug tests. You're right about the window, usually drink half the night before and half the morning of the test and you're good for 6 hours. They DID work, and she passed plenty.

I have no idea which one she used. I think it was one from a headshop locally. Just ask the attendant if they have any input, and try it on a home drug test before anything.

It's only been a few years since then but I'm 99% sure she's in jail now.