Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

detox dilution question. need serious advice please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pain Killa, Jan 30, 2014.

1. So im 12 days clean and I smoked a gram 12 days ago. Prior to that gram, I was clean. I went to gnc today and bought the herbal cleanse detox drink. It was rated good out of all detox drinks so I went with it. Anyways, I've been loading on creatine the past 3 days since it breaks into creatinine (which is what they test for dilution.) With the detox drink im taking a couple hours before my test tomorrow, do you believe I should easily pass?

Does the herbal cleanse drink mask diluted piss or will a lab test still show it as diluted even after loading on creatine days prior to my test. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.