Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Titan was the easiest to win as back when I played. Idk if they balanced it since then

I remember my main was a hunter , but my level 10 Titan was the one I dominated crucible with

-Yuri

2. Defender is a critical class to have, but you guys are lacking in offensive supers. Striker is terrible, you will die 80% of the time activating your panic super, you have shoulder charge to make up for a bad melee ability which also results in lots of suicides. Lightning grenade OP. It's pretty rare to see a titan get more than 3 kills with a ground pound. Oh.. and no blink. You have no blink. On all three classes. Instant disadvantage.

3. I don't really PvP I'm more a hardcore raiding type I only run PvP with my clan if they need one more

4. honestly the hunters lightning blade is the coolest thing ever was also hella oped when I played cause they got like super defense while iit was activated (unlike Titan hulk smash where you basically die half the time using it)

-Yuri

5. pshh titan smashin is the best. See another titan and his team rushin towards your teammates bubble thinkin he's gonna super and fuck shit up, then bam. Kill 4-5 people :laughing: it's great. For control

6. 10/10 super, wish i had it

7. 3 more days. Hopefully xur sells something cool that weekend. His stock this week was really fucking lame.

I'm going through and completing all the quest lines for each character so I can hopefully get the new classes right away. Cant wait to be a Sith Lord, Sunbro titan, or the trapper hunter

8. #1768 I'm Not Sober, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    Might want to stock up on heavy ammo. Leave 50-100 packs for gameplay and trade the rest in for faction reputation gains. Since the 2.0 update dropped I've gotten 2 New Monarchy shaders and a ship, where you used to just get a mote of light or strange coin for faction packages.

9. #1769 creaturefiend, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    Anyone have a fireteam i can join to do raids regularly on xbox one? Can do raids every night and during the day if needed too, im online pretty much all the time too, level 34 hunter and a pretty good player imo

10. I've been waiting to open any faction rewards and legendary/exotic engrams until the 15th just to be sure.

I was going for new monarchy on my titan but I realized the shaders are too pink for my taste. It's kinda sad, they had so much potential to be badass.

11. I haven't touch Destiny over 2 weeks now and in last month i played around 3-4 hours max.

I can't believe how stupidly they killed this crazy good potential game. Shooting mechanics is still really good , VOG amazing and rest so shitty.

I possibly will never touch a Bungie game ever

12. The shaders aren't pink? lol. I think your color settings on your TV need to be adjusted. IMO the worst looking shaders are Future War Cult's. They're all brown, blue, and orange.

13. If you haven't gotten on and downloaded the 2.0 update and at least given it a try, you should. Even though they nerfed the shit out of some of our favorite weapons (Gjally, Fatebringer, Black Hammer, Icebreaker) there's a LOT of new shit to do and the DLC isn't even out until Tuesday. If you're an Xbox player, you now finally have access to the Hawkmoon, 4th Horseman, Monte Carlo, Undying Mind & Psion Flayers strikes (which are both super fun and refreshing).

Come Tuesday the new gear will start dropping. I wouldn't doubt it if you could get TTK Year 2 gear without actually purchasing the DLC. Kind of try before you buy. People that never bought the first two expansions could still acquire gear from those expansions.

Also, the new raid King's Fall is supposed to be really complex, a lot more so that Vault of Glass was. Lots of puzzles and cool stuff like that.

I went from being like "fuck this game they ruined this shit" to
    [​IMG]

14. I downloaded it but honestly have no intension of returning back to that grind fest. Tons of new games coming out that take my attention.

15. I gotta agree with this.. They are basically charging for 1 raid, 3 strikes and 7 crucible maps, as well, 2 new voice actors. Oh, and a campaign that you should put as little time into as possible, to maximize your grind time on getting new gear -_-

If they charged $20, i would be all over this but there is no way this content is worth $40 that shit is crazy. They've also scrapped the light system finally but that should of been done in the beta of the game itself. again -_-

16. I spent a long time dl the new update last night. Played a strike, turned it off. Disappointing

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

17. That is my main issue

Destiny and both DLC's lacked content , Bungie acknowledged the lack of content and here is the same action again. Over priced DLC build on hype and constant grind mechanics. This DLC should be free for them to apologise the mess they did in year 1.

Basically year 1 seems a Paid beta ...

18. Many people share that same sentiment.

19. #1779 I'm Not Sober, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Do you know how many DLC maps are regularly included in a Call of Duty DLC? 2-3 maps per pack. Just multiplayer maps, and nothing else. Usually for around $20.

We're getting 1 raid, 3 strikes (5 if xbox), 7 MP maps, a whole storyline with cinematic cutscenes, and several hundred new items. $40 seems pretty reasonable to me. Creating a video game isn't something you just throw together. VG production takes a LOT of work and calculations to get something built and running properly, and should not be given out for free just because year one had flaws.

Even if you were to buy two $20 Call of Duty map packs, you would STILL get a better deal with the $40 TTK DLC

On top of that, we got a 20GB update containing patch 2.0 for.. FREE! What came with destiny 2.0, for free, available to all? A lot. Too much to copy & paste.
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13474

If you can afford a zip of weed, you can afford a $40 DLC pack. It's not as crazy as you guys are making it out to be. I understand year one had glitches and bugs, I was right there with you playing the same game experiencing the same issues. But if you've decided not to download and really give 2.0 a shot, then you really have nothing to bash and complain about. Almost everything is different & improved now. Downloading a 20gb update and playing one strike does not equate to testing out the new update.
    Or saying "I downloaded it but honestly have no intention of returning back to that grind fest." and then coming back to do nothing but complain about something you have no intention of actually learning about. Doesn't make any sense.

TL;DR all you guys bitching and moaning over a $40 price tag should carefully read the patch notes, and then actually play test the game and see if you like all the new changes. If not, then feel free to go back to whatever other games and forget about destiny.

20. $40 is not a good deal. Period.