Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. :laughing: :laughing:

they are getting ready for the 10x more people on microsoft's consoles to gear up and start playing :p

if they had issues on PS4, it's gonna be a real bad day tomorrow. i foresee an extension of the beta. at least 1 extra day

2. Yea probably. I'm not getting my hopes up for it now.

3. #143 TheAnswer121, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    dunno if i did this right but check out my GC clan. shoot me a message if you want in. i'll keep it goin thru launch if enough people are playing ;)http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/139406

4. Is the clan for xbox? Ill join when the games released, cant wait for this game!

5. i have it set up for both, so it can have both ps4 and xbox groups within the clan ;)

downloading the beta now :D
     hopefully be playing soon :yay:

6. Where can you get a code for xbox one without preordering

Not a fan of committing to a game I havent played....especially when the halo master edition is coming out soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. if you preorder you get 3 codes, and i believe one vial email as well. they were supposed to email them tomorrow morning but at the site i have 3 . i gave one to @[member="Scream ahh"] and one to my wife. if they email one as well i may have an extra tomorrow ;)

8. ma man!

9. #149 lilro, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    So they opened up the beta early. All systems should be able to play now. There was also an update I had to download. Hope they increased the level cap

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #150 Ganja_Lover420, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    I got you on a code man

11. at lvl 7. played till 4am this morning. soooo fucking good.

hope everyone else is enjoying :D

12. I like. Wish there was a higher level cap. I played for 4 hours and am almost lvl 8 already. I guess replaying missions on higher difficulty isn't too repetitive. Have yet to try the crucible but I hope its heavy on story mode because that shit is awesome. Wish I could skip the cut scenes though. 

13. If anyone has an extra code for 360 ill love you forever. I love everything bungie and really want to try it out .

14. I've played the first two missions in the beta and I am loving this game. I think a 10 hour session is in order! lol

15. If anyone wants to play add me or invite me: 

PS4 - GhostFourTwenty

16. Ended up sneaking to the furthest point in the cosmodrone today, got there & it was rammed with hive knights lvl 20 you need to enter through a ziggaurat looking thing or a cave on the side.. where I died lool

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

17. :bongin: feelin good

about to get a little fireteam goin. see yall at the tower :wave:

18. I just finished leveling my warlock to max level. One of the best gaming experiences I have ever had and it's been a long time since I played a game and couldn't stop haha. There was copius amounts of kief vaporizers involved also :D

Can't wait to get on tomorrow and level up another one of the classes and hit the vape!

19. #159 I'm Not Sober, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Anyone know how to get more ether seeds? They boost glimmer drops for 10 minutes each, a consumable like ammo packs.

Maxed out my warlock, got some pretty baller gear too. Been raping people in the crucible all night. I got a 6 man feed last night, nova bombed the C flag while the whole enemy team was capping it. It was epic

20. I've found a few spots like that. I was able to get one dreg to blow up another with a grenade, lol. I zoomed past them on my vehicle, assuming i would find a loot chest, only to run into more enemies and a huge pointed beacon thing.