Despising College before I even go

Discussion in 'General' started by Zedstomper, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I am required to take a 3 hour english and writing test just to get into a cc, ive walked out of the test before but am retaking it tommorow. Ever since i wrote it on my schedule ive been sad and despising it. I dont want to go to it or college,but i think I might need it in the future. What do you guys think.

2. College is an excuse to pick up Cigars and own a car. Degrees are a bit meh.

3. Take it. Try a semester.

Or

Take it. Take a semester off. Then see what you think

Or

Dont take it. Take a semester off. And see what you think

To be honest I was in a similar situation. Still dont know why I'm going to school. Same thoughts of "I probably need it"

Even though everyone at school is thinking the same thing. And all the schools in CA are impacted as fuck (well CSU's and CC's at least) so it takes longer to graduate.

Hopefully I can use my lists of highdeas to actually invent something and get rich (or die trying....not really). Im trying for some sort of degree.

4. i dont follow cigars?

5. and op work enuff jobs without a degree and see how it is to be treated like your not worth a damn and maybe it will change ur mind

6. You know what?Do whatever the hell you want because i dont care anymore!

7. [quote name='"gotexans"']and op work enuff jobs without a degree and see how it is to be treated like your not worth a damn and maybe it will change ur mind[/quote]

I know im worth something and i dont need an employer to tell me i am.

8. If your not into the whole test taking thing, i suggest not going to school.

YOu could try it out for a little bit and see whats up.

After this semester , im either A. done with school or B. finishing at a community college. and their is C. which is taking time off but finishing at a state school near my house. I guess im gonna see how things go once i play out this semester. I plan on getting on my hustle you could say as soon as may hits/im done with school

good luck in whatever you do tho

9. lemme clarify:not getting paid enuff for the job your doing just because you dont have a degree

10. On the way to School. haha

Gotta smoke infuses, Im such a pussy.

Op, dont go to school if you aint feeling it.

11. Nah he's just saying when you work a shitty, dead end job it helps motivate you go to college.

12. Find a passion and get hungry, OP.

You won't last very long in college without some hunger or ambition.

13. No you aren't, yes you do.

14. im 21, and im a cnc machinist, treated like im truly worth a damn, and make 62,000/year after being here a year and a half..

just sayin, just because people treated you like shit doesnt mean college is the excuse for everyone else

15. I feel the same way. Starting CC in the Summer. Only reason I'm going is because I need college to pursue my career of choice. College itself shouldn't worry you. Paying it off is what should. That's what makes me worry at least.

16. #16 gotexans, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    ok so im out this thread ,fucking get mauled by yall for giving advice op do whatever i really dont give a shit. i was not saying u cant make $ without college.its usually a good route for the people that do college.

17. If you know you have to go , find a way to think positively about it .

If you keep thinking/speaking negatively about it, nothing positive will come from it. essentially you will then be wasting your time, which is the most important thing to you. Once you find a way to think positive about it all your troubles will fade. Plus, Three years is nothing man !

18. You gotta go man, unless you have a plan B-C-D at least...and ripping all day isn't a plan even though it's fuck as fuck

19. Fuck it y'all i enrolled today

:metal: