desperately need help with the Iolite

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by achm1217, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Ive bought the iolite used in july, and it has been working great, the recently i have not been able to ignite it, their is butane in the iolite, when i turn the switch to 1 i hear it roaring, the gas is 100 percent on, then when I click the piezo button it does not ignite at all, it doesnt even turn then go off, nothing happens no light appears at all, if anyone can help me out I will be very grateful, thank you very much

2. #2 Mithrandir, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    Take a small object like a nail and push on the thing where you fill the iolite with butane. Drain all the butane out of the iolite and refill it. Make sure that you're using the recommended butane, or something at least 3x distilled. Since the butane entering the iolite will be cold, let the iolite warm up a bit before turning on. When you turn it on let the butane flow through the vape for 20-30 seconds before igniting. Best of luck!

3. Wait, not even a spark?

4. ok thanks ill try that and let you know the results

5. not even a spark

6. Hmm, where have you been storing it?

7. in the case they give you on my desk

8. Did you try emptying it and all that jazz?

9. yeah no luck, also lately when ive been using it has been taking a lot of clicks to ignite id say at leas 10 + but it would always eventually ignite

10. What butane are you using?

11. Shit, I don't know what to say man. :confused_2:Something must be wrong with the piezo.

12. fuckkk, i ligit cant live without this thing, im buying a new one first thing tomorrow

13. I would look at other portables aswell op, iolite kinda sucked for me tbh aswell, ignition lasted a year, temps were too low, and the inhale tube was way too thin.

14. I've had a pleasurable experience with it. Much better then my old MFLB, but to each his own :smoke:

15. i also have a mflb, but i like the iolite 1000 times better

16. Well I haven't replaced my portable yet but I've talked to a lot of people happy with the pax, inhale, whispr, da Buddha, da vinci so check em all out, most of these will get you a lot higher, and faster.

17. I miss my iolite :(

18. We're talking about portable vapes. Da Buddha is a desk vape. My friend has one and yeah, it's obviously much better then a potable vape. :smoke: I love hitting that thing.

19. Oh my bad lol, da buddha isn't a portable. But yeh my point was you get a better portable :hello: