desperate :(

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Hi guys. I am desperate.... :( right now I am alone, been alone for few days now, and gonna be alone for like 5 days more. But I am out of bud. I have maybe like 0.2 grams left. Out of fucking 8 grams. I have no idea How I managed to smoke that much in 4 days .. well I shared with my friend from time to time, and smoked multiple times a day , like once every hour (in the evenings). but yeah, I am now out of cash, dont even have money to buy food, :( 2 kg of potatoes cost like 2 euros, I dont even have that money :(.... I hate being sober, its just not fun and I feel like really restless when Im sober.....right now I am just planning to clean up the living and then smoke my last bud in the evening, hopefully it wont go to waste by burning too fast, fuck idk lately when I smoke from pipe, it all just burns so fast, I had a full pipe of bud and could take like 2-3 hits. :O. and then it was only dust left.... dang,. if few GC members donated me like 10 cents, I could buy potatoes or something, dang I have never asked anyone for any money ever... lol huh.... I even tried to sell my earphones, what costed 80 euros, for 40 euros. they have been lasting years and I use em everyday.. I have never tried to sell my stuff.... :( My friend offered me 20 euros for them, but I thought It wouldnt be worth it..... so I kept my earphones.... sorry, felt like venting :(

2. Too many sad smiley faces...

You could always scrape resin out of that pipe n smoke that if your so desperate.

3. Marijuana is an addition to life. Life is not an addition to marijuana.

Straighten up your priorities.

4. [quote name='"Spaced"']Marijuana is an addition to life. Life is not an addition to marijuana.

Straighten up your priorities.[/quote]

He's talking about trying to buy food, not weed..

Straighten up your reading comprehension.

5. It actually did work :D woot. thanks.

6. Straighten up your life comprehension.

He's obviously more interested in weed than food. In case you didn't notice he spent his food money on weed. He'd be out of food regardless of if he smoked his whole bag or not.

He's looking for weed money now.

OP, next time mommy and daddy go away, spend the food money they leave you on food, not weed.

7. You gota pay the toll troll if you want into that little boy's hole
    :eek:

8. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

He's talking about trying to buy food, not weed..

Straighten up your reading comprehension.[/quote]

I believe you need to straighten up YOUR reading comprehension.

OP stated he bought 8grams with his money.

Don't attempt to belittle me and try to call me out for stating a fact.

9. Food is always more important than weed. The only time it's not? When you have a ridiculous amount of it already!

10. He was just so confused by all the little sad faces;)

Not only is the OP out of weed, but out of food. If you smoked up all your buddys why not hit them up for some money or even food. Plus I'm guessing that if someone were to help you out and give you some money that it would go to weed, not food

11. Wow you are a crack head... :cool:

12. that show has sucked for years now, nice try

edit: you didn't even get the line right

13. Didn't you just make a thread about this EXACT same situation yesterday? And did I not give you a perfect solution to each of your problems?

Were you looking for more sympathy?

14. This kid is wack! :smoke:

15. People in such a sour mood around here, let me spark it for you...
    [​IMG]

16. wow am I? I didnt knew :D cool :D

17. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']
    wow am I? I didnt knew :D cool :D[/quote]

That resin was pretty strong I'm guessing lol

18. It looks like a smurf took a shit on your post.

19. smoke the potatoes

20. ur trippin idek what show ur talkin about foolio, people do hear shit other places than tv/movies.