desparate times cause for desparate measures,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by That_guy3, Jul 3, 2008.

1. ok I have a question first off, my bong water isn't that old, but there are bits of green, and some resin floating in the water, if I strained it, do you think I could smoke that shit and it would get me high?

I am completely out of dang, I have already scoured my carpet, and all of my drawers, do you guys think it will get me high?

2. Why not use it as a time for a T-break?
    Keep some dignity at least....

3. LMAO you are desperate

4. qft.

just think, every second you dont smoke is just gonna make you higher the next time you do. . .

i know that doesnt help a damn bit, but seeing as how i just re upped and im on a t-break i sympathize with your cause. .

damn look at all this weed im not gonna smoke. . too bad there isnt someone out there who could use it more than me
    ;)

5. Definately time for a break, man. Either that, or take up a dangerous level of alcohol consumption. Or both. Worked for me, and now look wheroijzskl;ghsaxcvb

6. Yeah dude t-break time. Go get you a 24 pack, and drink it down, and hope for a better tomorrow

7. jack off, go to sleep, and repeat the next day...soon you will have bud again.

8. Ya god damn dude, smoking bongwater ash? i thought smoking stems was taking it to max.

9. aiite.. heres the answer youve been lookin for...

1st.. clean that fucking bong!! clean water gives the best hits... PERIOD!
    2nd.. put the bowl piece in some boiling water
    3rd.. scrape up the resin
    4th.. roll it up in a ball
    5th.. find a bowl
    6th.. SMOKE THAT SHIT!!!

10. JUST SAY NO TO MARIJUANA!!! (for now):smoking:

11. you don't sound like a stoner at all, more like a crackhead willing to do anything for a fix. Take a break

12. Unfortunately its true, I believe the time is right for a T-Break. It will be well worth the wait trust me.

13. Ahahaha, Something about this post has me cracking up big time!!

14. If he wanted a T Break hed take one.

Im sure you'll be fine smoking it, might taste a bit funny but go for it.

15. If anyone is THAT desperate, its time for a Tolerance break.

"Man, I wish I could get high. Oh wait, I got tons of crumples of weed sprinkled over my carpet, let me use those."

If you find yourself saying the above phrase to yourself, its time for a T-break. Sorry but this guy DEFINITELY could use a t-break and maybe learn to appreciate weed. Acting like a fiend is never good.

16. go cloean your bong and then go get drunk

17. I agree with the guy who said he needs to learn to appreciate weed. I believe that when you start getting desperate you forget why you started smoking in the first place and while you love smoking. You honestly sound like someone who HAS to smoke and thats scary. I dont smoke weed because I HAVE TO I smoke weed because I enjoy the feeling. Dont forget that you will get high again and remember all those good times you smoked but dont be a feen. But yeah im sure it would work you wouldnt get really high itd be shitty and last like twenty minutes tops so just relax and take a break. Hope you read this and understand what I mean and your still a stoner in my book :wave:

18. Fuck them, you don't need a T break. Drink the bong water. Drink the bong water.

19. mix it with milk, boil it, add some sugar and then drink it. call it bongshake. :smoking: