Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Designing a custom ROOR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by orsonmydog, Aug 27, 2008.

1. #1 orsonmydog, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    I only reccently seen the wonders of a multi-stage roor bowl setup and after having used one i decided i must create my own. All I know is that I want a carbon filter which I have already read the threads about on here but I was wondering if anybody had any tips on what other accesories to get or just what everything does.

2. the best place is a RooR approved headshop. Theyll have everything you need and you can actually look at what your buying, instead of just seeing a picture and hopinh for the best. The headshop near me has about 40 roor tubes, different kinds of roor downstems, diffusers, and bowls, ashcatchers, ashtrays, pokers, pretty much everything.

3. pretty sure your not allowed to post competing sights links

4. go american dude.. edit is a ripoff, and plus ur not allowed to post links to outside websites

5. this is true

i think :confused_2:

6. #6 ..Nick.., Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008

says the guy with the $500 custom firefly from edit which is sick btw.

EDIT has some sick stuff man and its all German RooR stuff. Which is the Best to me at least.

7. A little off topic, but are you not allowed to post competing websites, or are you not allowed to post any other site links at all?

8. of course you can post links to other sites

as long as they aren't competing sites

9. roor.us diffusers suck dick.

roor.de ftw.

10. theres this thing called PM, gets rid of those problems completly :p

11. Pretty sure gasscity does not carry RooR merchandise so it is not competition.

12. It would still be competition even though grasscity doesnt sell Roors because advertising to a roor website would take away the business the gc shop could be getting instead.

13. I would not exactly say this. Some american made RooR's are complete garbage. My buddy has a 1 1/2 foot german, and his buddy has the same thats american. Both are notches the whole way up. All I can say is you can tell that sometimes the american craftsmanship is garbage.

I'm not saying U.S. is bad as I have one myself.