Design

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by GanjaMonster, Dec 22, 2008.

1. So this is a design I did in a art class. Of course, the majority of it was created while I was baked off my ass. :p :smoking:

[​IMG]

This was all done in sharpie ink. I wanted to go for a surrealistic, complex look that I rarely find in art these days. Constructive criticism is appreciated, as I have plans to get into graphic design. Thanks guys!

2. Thats pretty awesome. Does that say "the center" above the nose there? Nice work, I could never do that lol.

3. Haha, thanks man. It does indeed say the center. I just have yet to find a reason why i put it in there, lol. At the time, "the center" felt like it had some much meaning to it, so I just put it in. There's another hidden message in there as well.

4. thats a really awesome design man, i enjoy this type of art. Great job on it!!:smoking:

5. does it also say 'gods'?

6. Wow man thats a really cool design. I spent a good 5 minutes trying to find all the hidden little details and stuff in it. Check out some of my art sometime if you get the chance. Peace.

7. Well, it was supposed to say "God." I never realized the S shape RIGHT BESIDE IT! Lol, I just wrote God cause I was baked and it reminded me a lot of the hidden "God" message in the artwork of Tool's Lateralus album. If you own it, you may know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, thanks for the comments, guys! I appreciate 'em! :D

8. GreenGoblin7,

I had the chance to check out your artwork, and you fucking suck.

XD Kidding aside, I enjoy what I see from you, man. "Strummin'", "Trippin'", "Visuals", "Gone", and "Darkness" happen to be my favourites. Keep up the good work! :D