Desert Guerilla Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Trippinboard, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Hey all, I am a brand new member but I have been smoking a while and I want to start a grow, however due to current living conditions indoors is not possible neither is outdoor yard cultivation.

I have been researching guerrilla growing and want to give it a shot however I live in a climate similar to SW Arizona, any tips on how to make this work with 100+ temps, how often would I need to water? anyone have prior experience in this environment?

My other concern is I am a busy college student so I wouldn't have time to hike 2 hours into the desert carrying gallons of water so anyone know a way I can grow maybe a quarter mile off trails without people being able to find the grow? I am a noob so any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I have attached a pic of what my terrain looks like so you can have a better idea

Attached Files:

2. The desert is not a good place to grow. Between heat, wind big desert temp fluctuation etc it's not gonna happen sorry. You in california? Stick to indoor.
    You will never be able to haul enough water. You would need drip irrigation all day to keep them alive. Not too mention it's not your property and you cant venture far away from hikers forget it. Too many factors you wont be able to deal with.

3. Thanks socaltoker I was kinda worried someone would say that I'm just worried that an indoor grow won't work because I live with parents right now

4. hey man 4 years later how've things changed? im living with my parents and im dying to grow, i live in a legal state, my parents both voted for it yet they wont let me grow, i may have to do it somewhere close by but not at my house. I was thinking i should wait until i buy my own house one day.

5. @TheWeedian666
    Buy a house sooner rather then later.. With all the low interest and 1st time buyer programs it's a hell of a lot easier to buy one now then it was back in the day.. Smartest move I made in my early 20s was buying that 1st house.. That 35,000 dollars was a huge amount in the 70s but it's laughable now.. That little 2 bedroom house is worth about 500k now..
    Ate beans for over 5 years to make ends meet to do it and most people today are NOT willing to knuckle down and work for it.. We spent about 3k of our own money up front to paint and cleanup the house to get it to qualify for a bank loan as it was in really shitty condition when we first looked at it.. My wife cried when we moved from the nice clean little apartment saying you want us to buy this Dirty Pile of SHIT house in a dying town ?? I thought she was gonna divorce me when she saw the bathroom and the stinking mess the leaking toilet had caused and the smell of urine soaked carpet..
    Looking back 40 years later we both still laugh about it.. That 1st house funded the second one and that funded the third and that funded the..........
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  6. Great story man, youve inspired me